Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoCalFalconFan

Would You Make This Trade?

71 posts in this topic

Bleacher Report

ATLANTA FALCONS ACQUIRE JERRY HUGHES

7113269.jpg?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offs(Photo: Scout.com)

Another team that might consider trading a highly paid star as it rebuilds? The Buffalo Bills, who have the cap space to retain veteran pass-rusher Jerry Hughes but might prefer to save $10.4 million and get something for Hughes ahead of a contract year.

Potential trade: Falcons acquire Hughes in exchange for a third-round draft pick

-via Bleacher Report

5 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Lolo loll helllllll no are you kidding me. 10.5m and 3Rd rd pick for a dude who hasn't done jack squat the last 4 years. I'm good man, this is crazy

Okay. 

5 minutes ago, Lornoth said:

7 Sacks last year would have tied for 1st on our team.

Man people are getting desperate for 7 sacks..especially sense he only had 4, 5,6 not in that order the previous years

11 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Man people are getting desperate for 7 sacks..especially sense he only had 4, 5,6 not in that order the previous years

I'm not saying do it but saying he hasn't done anything when last year he would have been #1 on our team in sacks isn't true. 

53 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

Bleacher Report

ATLANTA FALCONS ACQUIRE JERRY HUGHES

7113269.jpg?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offs(Photo: Scout.com)

Another team that might consider trading a highly paid star as it rebuilds? The Buffalo Bills, who have the cap space to retain veteran pass-rusher Jerry Hughes but might prefer to save $10.4 million and get something for Hughes ahead of a contract year.

Potential trade: Falcons acquire Hughes in exchange for a third-round draft pick

-via Bleacher Report

49 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Yes

**** yes!

Hughes is good but we are about to have to re-sign that 2016 draft class and some sacrifices will be made. This means we are going to need production from guys on rookie contracts. I'd like to keep our draft picks this year unless we trade those extra 4th and 5th rounders to move up to get a better guy in the draft.