achin2be

PSL service is a joke.

79 posts in this topic

Trying to get info on payoff on my Psl and the line got disconnected. You would think the representative would have the common sense to call me right back, I’ve been on hold going on 30 minutes. Ridiculous.

Cheap Talk likes this

Same here Bud! Trying to get information about selling my front row PSLs (at a discount) and no one is out there.

Edited by Cheap Talk

Dude the Falcons are just another nearly bankrupt NFL team barely keeping their financial heads above water. You honestly expect them to blow a bunch of money on $12 hr. phone reps to deal with customers just because y'all paid thousands and thousands of dollars to watch the team play? Better ratchet down those expectations. :ninja:<_<:(

Guys on the phone now. Totally dismissed me waiting 30 min when the previous person looked up my account with my phone number. Arthur B this is unacceptable especially when I’m paying you money.

Edited by achin2be
mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

11 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Dude the Falcons are just another nearly bankrupt NFL team barely keeping their financial heads above water. You honestly expect them to blow a bunch of money on $12 hr. phone reps to deal with customers just because y'all paid thousands and thousands of dollars to watch the team play? Better ratchet down those expectations. :ninja:<_<:(

LMFAO, if you say so... Blank paid $545 million for the franchise that is now worth $2.1 billion. Believe me he can up the hourly wage without sweating. That’s not the point. Service should be up to par with the millions of dollars we as PSL owners have paid.

PokerSteve likes this

Just now, achin2be said:

LMFAO, if you say so... Blank paid $545 million for the franchise that is now worth $2.1 billion. Believe me he can up the hourly wage without sweating. That’s not the point. Service should be up to par with the millions of dollars we as PSL owners have paid.

Agree 100%. Just being sarcastic.

27 minutes ago, achin2be said:

Trying to get info on payoff on my Psl and the line got disconnected. You would think the representative would have the common sense to call me right back, I’ve been on hold going on 30 minutes. Ridiculous.

You realize you just used the words "representative" and "common sense" in the same sentence?

Your expectations are too high. 

PokerSteve likes this

12 minutes ago, octoslash said:

You realize you just used the words "representative" and "common sense" in the same sentence?

Your expectations are too high. 

My bad. Multi-Billion dollar organization. I need to lower my expectations. #thankyousirmayihaveanother

octoslash and PokerSteve like this

1 hour ago, achin2be said:

Sorry this is not PSL HELP CENTER.

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

1 hour ago, Cheap Talk said:

Same here Bud! Trying to get information about selling my front row PSLs (at a discount) and no one is out there.

what section are you in?

I just log in to my PSL account - the balance is there.    Mine are paid for now - so I don't have a balance, but there should be an invoice there for this year if you need to pay and it should show your balance.

https://am.ticketmaster.com/falconspsl/

Your screen will show the details like this:

51939260_10216370271442261_5268534290630

The more I think about the people owning the Braves, the better Arthur Blank looks, even with the frustrations that are part of being a Falcon fan.

5 hours ago, achin2be said:

To be fair, they were probably instructed not to call back or aren’t able to dial out. 

Just saying.

VTCrunkler likes this

1 hour ago, Tandy said:

I just log in to my PSL account - the balance is there.    Mine are paid for now - so I don't have a balance, but there should be an invoice there for this year if you need to pay and it should show your balance.

https://am.ticketmaster.com/falconspsl/

Your screen will show the details like this:

51939260_10216370271442261_5268534290630

Saw that.... I paid off my PSL... I wanted to fully understand all interest charges etc before I paid  it... hence wanting to talk to a human before I dropped thousands.

Iron Saint and Tandy like this

23 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

To be fair, they were probably instructed not to call back or aren’t able to dial out. 

Just saying.

Sounds legit. Piss off a person who is about to pay you thousands of dollars. The only positive thing about paying off your PSL is never having to deal with this crap again.

Ezekiel 25:17, PokerSteve and Tandy like this

3 minutes ago, achin2be said:

Sounds legit. Piss off a person who is about to pay you thousands of dollars. The only positive thing about paying off your PSL is never having to deal with this crap again.

I tech support a call center and you'd be surprised how those systems work. It is quite common for agents not to have the easy ability to make calls.

Dr Long Shot and PokerSteve like this

45 minutes ago, achin2be said:

Tells you the call center policy values calls answered versus customer satisfaction. 

Plain and simple.

Tandy likes this

10 hours ago, octoslash said:

Apparently neither is the PSL Help Center.

Never had any doubts , knew it would be this way, but no one listens :argh: