Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PHALCONABERNATHY

Valentines Day letter to the Falcons

5 posts in this topic

My dear Falcons,

Let me start by saying I love you. I hope your day is special and just know that I don’t hold any grudges about what you did to me two years ago, I have moved on. The pain is still there, but I know you’re working through it also. You’ve let me down more times than I can count, but take heart because we have dedicated a lifetime to see this thing through together. Let’s continue to grown our relationship and work toward reaching the ultimate commitment goal, a ring. 

Love,

Your Fans.

48 minutes ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

My dear Falcons,

Let me start by saying I love you. I hope your day is special and just know that I don’t hold any grudges about what you did to me two years ago, I have moved on. The pain is still there, but I know you’re working through it also. You’ve let me down more times than I can count, but take heart because we have dedicated a lifetime to see this thing through together. Let’s continue to groan our relationship and work toward reaching the ultimate commitment goal, a ring. 

Love,

Your Fans.

FIFY

PokerSteve likes this

The Falcons is like one of those money hungry girlfriends that you'd do anything for but they don't love you back the same......

Yeah, Happy Valentines Day Bit*h!  :)

25 minutes ago, Cole World said:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Ryan has an MVP,

But what about Drew

Only problem is Drew already put a ring on it.