Falcons In 2012

Flacco to Broncos

45 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Thought it would have been Jacksonville.

Nah were looking at Foles if we trade for a Vet from what i hearing.  If not then the draft it is in the 1st round.

Dumb *** Broncos. Don't they know how easy it is to find a franchise QB? Wish we could get rid of Matt Ryan so we can make them look silly by immediately signing the next 4 time pro bowl, 46,000 yard throwing , MVP and Offensive Player of the year winning, 8 straight 4,000 + yard season tossing, most yards in NFL history through first 11 seasons amassing, miss less than .01% of games played due to injury sure fire Hall of Fame QB right off the street. Not only will we make the 15 or so NFL franchises who have been scrambling for decades trying to find a QB look stupid, but we'll save SO much cap room!!!

Edited by Dr Long Shot
mqg96, octoslash, g-dawg and 7 others like this

Bad move by Denver. Unless they gave up a low draft pick or no-name players, they lost the trade. Flacco has been regressing ever since 2014, and they're already a bad team. This move might just be a stop-gap for whoever they draft, which many have been saying will be Drew Lock. 

3 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Dumb *** Broncos. Don't they know how easy it is to find a franchise QB? Wish we could get rid of Matt Ryan so we can make them look silly by immediately signing the next 4 time pro bowl, 46,000 yard throwing , MVP and Offensive Player of the year winning, 8 straight 4,000 + yard season tossing, most yards in NFL history through first 11 seasons amassing, miss less than .01% of games played due to injury sure fire Hall of Fame QB right off the street. Not only will we make the 15 or so NFL franchises who have been scrambling for decades trying to find a QB look stupid, but we'll save SO much cap room!!!

anigif_enhanced-28477-1399929772-1.gif?d

Actually this may not be such a bad move by the Broncos. Sure Flacco's stats are terrible the last 7 years or so, but... dat deep ball though. His arm is definitely not made out of noodles. I mean it's not as teste tingling as an Aaron Rodgers or Patrik Mahomes deep ball, but it does make me question my sexuality a bit when he lets it rip. 

10 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Nah were looking at Foles if we trade for a Vet from what i hearing.  If not then the draft it is in the 1st round.

You a Jags fan??

Cole World likes this

4 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Actually this may not be such a bad move by the Broncos. Sure Flacco's stats are terrible the last 7 years or so, but... dat deep ball though. His arm is definitely not made out of noodles. I mean it's not as teste tingling as an Aaron Rodgers or Patrik Mahomes deep ball, but it does make me question my sexuality a bit when he lets it rip. 

Flacco was only good with Kubiak though and the Broncos just parted ways with him lol

On the plus side, it will prevent Elway from drafting another giant sized bust qb

16 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Bad move by Denver. Unless they gave up a low draft pick or no-name players, they lost the trade. Flacco has been regressing ever since 2014, and they're already a bad team. This move might just be a stop-gap for whoever they draft, which many have been saying will be Drew Lock. 

Broncos lost the trade if Ravens waived him and Broncos assumed the contract.   Flacco is grossly overpaid as he isn’t a Top 15 QB but paid like a Top 10 one.

7 minutes ago, athell said:

Flacco was only good with Kubiak though and the Broncos just parted ways with him lol

On the plus side, it will prevent Elway from drafting another giant sized bust qb

not necessarily, he could still re-tool his cap numbers, draft a qb in the first round, maybe even trade down if he likes someone who would make it towards the end of the first, resign players like sanders and thomas, put together a team that MIGHT be able to compete this year, while grooming the newbie qb to be the starter in a year or two, while keeping his defense at peak performance and not wasting ALL the years this team will have a top rated D. 

1 minute ago, k-train said:

Dang. We should've traded them Schaub for a 4th rounder.

LOL He is a Free Agent, can't trade someone you don't have rights to

Just now, federicofalcon2 said:

LOL He is a Free Agent, can't trade someone you don't have rights to

Yeah man, that's why I said "should've traded", not "should trade";)

If the details stick the way a straight trade works, BAL will only get 10 million in cap savings this year, but almost 30 next year 

Just now, k-train said:

Yeah man, that's why I said "should've traded", not "should trade";)

BUT BUT...they have Keenum....Case Keenum, the best choice out there. LOL

k-train likes this

8 minutes ago, federicofalcon2 said:

not necessarily, he could still re-tool his cap numbers, draft a qb in the first round, maybe even trade down if he likes someone who would make it towards the end of the first, resign players like sanders and thomas, put together a team that MIGHT be able to compete this year, while grooming the newbie qb to be the starter in a year or two, while keeping his defense at peak performance and not wasting ALL the years this team will have a top rated D. 

You put a lot of effort into a post that will never happen lol

Falcons In 2012 and Cole World like this

14 minutes ago, federicofalcon2 said:

BUT BUT...they have Keenum....Case Keenum, the best choice out there. LOL

What if Case is actually his middle name, and his first name is really Justin?

That'd be the most fitting career backup QB name ever.

1 hour ago, Dr Long Shot said:

You had me until sure fire Hall of Fame ...

33 minutes ago, k-train said:

What if Case is actually his middle name, and his first name is really Justin?

That'd be the most fitting career backup QB name ever.

As a Justin, I've thought many times of changing my middle name to "Credible"

Falconsfan567, papachaz and k-train like this