Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Francis York Morgan

New Favorite RB

41 posts in this topic

Just now, texasfalconfan said:

the big question though is whos gonna be there at our 4th round pick because we have other pressing needs for our first 3 picks.

I'm not a fan of drafting RBs in general. Rather get OL depth in the 4th than another RB.

Just now, Kayoh said:

I'm not a fan of drafting RBs in general. Rather get OL depth in the 4th than another RB.

i think were gonna have to go ol in both the first and second, then focus on dt or cb in the third. im thinking 1st- ford or taylor, 2nd lindstrom, 3rd trysten hill, or rock-se-ying cb? how do you feel about those picks?

Just now, texasfalconfan said:

i think were gonna have to go ol in both the first and second, then focus on dt or cb in the third. im thinking 1st- ford or taylor, 2nd lindstrom, 3rd trysten hill, or rock-se-ying cb? how do you feel about those picks?

no opinion

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:37 PM, Francis York Morgan said:

After Josh Jacobs at least.

Devin Singletary. Crappy team, but good lord he's talented. Those cuts. That patience. And defenders just bounce off of him. Felt the same way when David Johnson came out, big difference is he's not as talented as a receiver. But he would be fantastic here. He's going to kill it in a zone scheme.

Francis York Morgan likes this

I've pegged the back I'll be hoping for,, not sure what rd but it will be mid to late,, I think this guy will be a great pick for where he goes.. under the radar type player.. I don't want us to spend a high pick on a Back so this guy is what I call one of the best RBs gotten in latter rd. that can also catch very well...  All around powerful and versatile ....  

Demario Richard,, 5.9, 218,, ASU ,,,  Very quick and powerful . low to the ground.. Trying to finish my only Mock for the Year.. only going to have one, but I've put a lot of time into this one. Players I'd love to see us get.This will be my finial pick for a back in my finial Mock.

5 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

I've pegged the back I'll be hoping for,, not sure what rd but it will be mid to late,, I think this guy will be a great pick for where he goes.. under the radar type player.. I don't want us to spend a high pick on a Back so this guy is what I call one of the best RBs gotten in latter rd. that can also catch very well...  All around powerful and versatile ....  

Demario Richard,, 5.9, 218,, ASU ,,,  Very quick and powerful . low to the ground.. Trying to finish my only Mock for the Year.. only going to have one, but I've put a lot of time into this one. Players I'd love to see us get.This will be my finial pick for a back in my finial Mock.

Dude, are you ok?

Ryquell Armstead 

On 2/28/2019 at 11:37 AM, Draftnut57 said:

He's playing in the AAF.   will be free agent this summer.    

On 2/22/2019 at 5:11 AM, MSalmon said:

I’ve been on the justice Hill train for a while. I really like this back.

I really like Justice Hill as well.

Whoever we take just needs to be solid in pass pro.

On 2/18/2019 at 10:45 AM, texasfalconfan said:

the big question though is whos gonna be there at our 4th round pick because we have other pressing needs for our first 3 picks.

Well, Barnes may slide up the draft ,, because he will be the steal of the draft if he goes where he is ranked right now, which is the end of round 7,, And he is my 7th round pick in my Mock draft.. at the moment , he is the best pick in my mock for the pick,, but that is why I choose him for my draft.. Deal of the draft ,,,, at the moment. :huh:

I like the little bit of video I've  seen of Ryquell Armstead.   Finishes strong - very physical with good speed.   Another back that should be available day 3.

On 2/12/2019 at 6:37 PM, Francis York Morgan said:

Devin Singletary. Crappy team, but good lord he's talented. Those cuts. That patience. And defenders just bounce off of him. Felt the same way when David Johnson came out, big difference is he's not as talented as a receiver. But he would be fantastic here. He's going to kill it in a zone scheme.

Edit: messed up on posting to the draft forum, my b. Mods can move if they want

To be fair,, and in all honesty ,,, He didn't have any D# worth a flip to play against ,,, nobody .. Hard to judge a RB that has not played against a top D#... He may be a great back, but you better not go by just these clips.

On 2/12/2019 at 6:37 PM, Francis York Morgan said:

Edit: messed up on posting to the draft forum, my b. Mods can move if they want

I love his tape. He has a really great motor.