wartownfalcon

Gisele is a witch

17 posts in this topic

On 2/12/2019 at 10:50 AM, Dutty Ole Bird said:

LMAO bunch of superstitious none sense.

I think it has more to do with the power of belief. It doesn’t really matter how as long as you believe. Training doesn’t hurt your chances either. 

On 3/1/2019 at 8:21 AM, falconfreak1 said:

I think it has more to do with the power of belief. It doesn’t really matter how as long as you believe. Training doesn’t hurt your chances either. 

It's a placebo effect. 

So she is a cross between the wicked witch of the east and Glinda the good witch of the north???

On 2/12/2019 at 0:19 PM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I've heard some strange stories about her, and recently Brady too. 

such as?

8 hours ago, stizz said:

such as?

Stories noone would believe if they were.true or not. Lot of deep state conspiracy stuff. Definitely not gettiing into it. 

On 5/15/2019 at 11:12 AM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Stories noone would believe if they were.true or not. Lot of deep state conspiracy stuff. Definitely not gettiing into it. 

Have you read read The History of the Deep State??  Interesting????

Posted (edited)

On 7/10/2019 at 4:39 PM, Atl Falcon said:

Have you read read The History of the Deep State??  Interesting????

Ive researched it for a.few years. Ive drawn my own conclusions from that research, and most people would laugh at it. Honestly I couodnt blame tyem for it. Im not.someone that says "woke" because I watched a few youtube vids. i dont like labels but othere would label me a truther. Ive just really wanted to find tge truth since the Iraq invas ion. That was my moment i realised I and tye rest of.society were being spoon fed bull ****e.

Sorry for tye pointless rant. If your interested in it the best read on tye deep state is still the classic "beyold a pale rider". So mufh has come true since it was released and tye author was murdered over tye information inside. If your into it I will have discussions all day because its the most important story not being told. 

excuse tye typos my kndle is a p.o.s.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers
Falcons In 2012 likes this

4 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Ive researched it for a.few years. Ive drawn my own conclusions from that research, and most people would laugh at it. Honestly I couodnt blame tyem for it. Im not.someone that says "woke" because I watched a few youtube vids. i dont like labels but othere would label me a truther. Ive just really wanted to find tge truth since the Iraq invas ion. That was my moment i realised I and tye rest of.society were being spoon fed bull ****e.

Sorry for tye pointless rant. If your interested in it the best read on tye deep state is still the classic "beyold a pale rider". So mufh has come true since it was released and tye author was murdered over tye information inside. If your into it I will have discussions all day because its the most important story not being told. 

excuse tye typos my kndle is a p.o.s.

Thanks - I’ll read it. 

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

11 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Thanks - I’ll read it. 

YouTube actually does have some good reviews on it that will give you a taste to just how far away the curtain is. Edge of Wonder is usually a good channel. A lot of their stuff is bullocks but their series on communism, which was the deep states first end game for total global control, is outstanding. Everyone should watch it. Good luck finding your truth.

Atl Falcon likes this

12 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Thanks - I’ll read it. 

YouTube actually does have some good reviews on it that will give you a taste to just how far away the curtain is. Edge of Wonder is usually a good channel. A lot of their stuff is bullocks but their series on communism, which was the deep states first end game for total global control, is outstanding. Everyone should watch it.

I'll try to find pale horse pdf and shoot it to your inbox. 

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Thanks - I’ll read it. 

YouTube actually does have some good reviews on it that will give you a taste to just how far away the curtain is. Edge of Wonder is usually a good channel. A lot of their stuff is bullocks but their series on communism, which was the deep states first end game for total global control, is outstanding. Everyone should watch it. If I can find a pdf of behold a pale horse I'll shoot it to your pm

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers