wartownfalcon

Cleveland Browns sign Kareem Hunt

57 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

But where he’s lost me is he basically just told us that there have been plenty of situations where he could put his hands on a woman and he had built up justifications and excuses for it

Yeah....he lost me too...

I have nothing riding on it and I'll walk away from a woman. Been a couple of dudes who I momentarily thought were worth the bail money in my youth though. 

But even 21 year old me would have  known if I have millions riding on it.... I'm gonna walk away from dudes who deserve it, much less a woman. 

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

3 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Come on man...he straight up tried to kick her while she was on the ground. That’s pretty ****** up

So it's calling people n****s

3 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

And I’ll challenge you on this too. If it’s “life or death”, I have to ask, why did it get to that point in the first place? I’ve partied plenty of times in my life. I’ve never been in a fight. And the reason for that is because I 100% control my own actions 

Do you $hit Tiffany cufflinks too? You're so perfect!!

Bow Wow had a similar incident. TMZ showed the elevator video of him in the girls face and grabbing her arm, they didn't show the aftermath. There's a difference between his situation and Hunt's situation..........Bow Wow was messing with a black chick bow-wow-arrested.jpg

9 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Fine by me if it makes people think twice about what they do. It's not hard to not **** up like that dude, I've done things I regret too but that stuff is deserving of time.

Not saying it's impossible to forgive either, but ffs if the reason you aren't "kicking a hoe" is because "cameras are around" you've got other problems

Are you saying your o.k. with an Orwellian surveillance state? Look at what China is doing right now. I'd rather outlaw cameras than to have one surveying every step I take.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Bow Wow had a similar incident. TMZ showed the elevator video of him in the girls face and grabbing her arm, they didn't show the aftermath. There's a difference between his situation and Hunt's situation..........Bow Wow was messing with a black chick bow-wow-arrested.jpg

Man you just don't **** with the sisters.

ya_boi_j likes this

2 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

I'm not condoning what he did or the Browns for signing him, but this made me laugh. I also saw that someone had updated his position on wikipedia to kicker. :lol:

People act like if you make a joke about something your supporting it. The jokes are part of the public shaming that comes with doing **** like he did. 

Smiler11 likes this

16 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Man you just don't **** with the sisters.

**** nah you don't, especially not a real one

9 hours ago, caponine said:

i dont condone violence on women at all but women gotta learn to keep their hands to themselves. If they beat us on , we have a right to defend ourselves. Again im not condoning violence , but im tired of this narrative that men are always in the wrong. He went to a party, like all young adults do. Do you want him to sit in the house 24/7??

Exactly. If men are expected to control themselves emotionally and not commit assaults against women should women not have to abide by the same rules? I've had a girl I dated long ago bust my nose, fracturing it, and as an absolute instinct I shoved her away from me. Im a big dude so it was a big shove but I meant no harm. You can say whatever you want but when you've been injured your instincts kick in. I was taken to jail but after extensive questioning by detectives I wasn't charged. I got lucky because self defense against women attacking men is almost non-existent.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

11 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Or...you act like a grown man and don’t put yourself in a situation like that in the first place. You walk away

That’s just absurd. Everyone knows a real man kicks a bicth. 

11 hours ago, caponine said:

i dont condone violence on women at all but women gotta learn to keep their hands to themselves. If they beat us on , we have a right to defend ourselves. Again im not condoning violence , but im tired of this narrative that men are always in the wrong. He went to a party, like all young adults do. Do you want him to sit in the house 24/7??

I agree but there is also being about your business and role in life you choose. I work with a lot of people that know they are teachers, lawyers, officers, business owner, and are recognized around town. These people know that while they are in those roles they have to be aware of what they are doing and saying all the time; if you are an athlete or millionaire its no different.  You dont have to be a hermit but you have to be smart.

11 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

It’s pretty easy to stay out of violent situations, from both men and women. It’s called just being mature and knowing to hang around the right people.

Also, when a woman is on the ground, and no longer a threat, walking up to her and kicking her is no longer defending yourself. It’s assault at that point 

I agree with the 2nd part that was uncalled for. Dont kick towards her direction. 

I dont think so man, look at what happened with Ezekiel Elliot and another nfl players who’s name i forgot. A women falsely accused them of something they didnt do and was punished for it

2 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Exactly. If men are expected to control themselves emotionally and not commit assaults against women should women not have to abide by the same rules? I've had a girl I dated long ago bust my nose, fracturing it, and as an absolute instinct I shoved her away from me. Im a big dude so it was a big shove but I meant no harm. You can say whatever you want but when you've been injured your instincts kick in. I was taken to jail but after extensive questioning by detectives I wasn't charged. I got lucky because self defense against women attacking men is almost non-existent.

Exactly once they cause you bodily harm or come at you with a knife or baseball bat then thats your life in danger. and  your survival instincts, kick in just like if a man was running towards you with a with a weapon

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this