wartownfalcon

Cleveland Browns sign Kareem Hunt

57 posts in this topic

To me, looked like he was defending himself.. I dont promote what he did.. But when you got a hoe that refuses to leave ur hotel room and is acting stupid.. Make sure no cameras are around before you kick that hoe... 

57 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I don't condone what he did, but it's not like he went Josef on her. 

Come on man...he straight up tried to kick her while she was on the ground. That’s pretty ****** up

22 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

To me, looked like he was defending himself.. I dont promote what he did.. But when you got a hoe that refuses to leave ur hotel room and is acting stupid.. Make sure no cameras are around before you kick that hoe... 

Or...you act like a grown man and don’t put yourself in a situation like that in the first place. You walk away

26 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Or...you act like a grown man and don’t put yourself in a situation like that in the first place. You walk away

I guess youve never been 21 and drunk before and maybe done a few things you regret.. Thank God so many cameras wasnt around in my younger years.. Id be in prison now.. But video of everything is a reality to this generation coming up 

11 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I guess youve never been 21 and drunk before and maybe done a few things you regret.. Thank God so many cameras wasnt around in my younger years.. Id be in prison now.. But video of everything is a reality to this generation coming up 

Fine by me if it makes people think twice about what they do. It's not hard to not **** up like that dude, I've done things I regret too but that stuff is deserving of time.

Not saying it's impossible to forgive either, but ffs if the reason you aren't "kicking a hoe" is because "cameras are around" you've got other problems

41 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

i dont condone violence on women at all but women gotta learn to keep their hands to themselves. If they beat us on , we have a right to defend ourselves. Again im not condoning violence , but im tired of this narrative that men are always in the wrong. He went to a party, like all young adults do. Do you want him to sit in the house 24/7??

13 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Fine by me if it makes people think twice about what they do. It's not hard to not **** up like that dude, I've done things I regret too but that stuff is deserving of time.

Not saying it's impossible to forgive either, but ffs if the reason you aren't "kicking a hoe" is because "cameras are around" you've got other problems

Im just saying, alot of athletes from the past would be shunned if they had to deal with as many cameras athletes today deal with.. Its a different time and place now. Everything is recorded and under a microscope.. Id lose my **** too im sure 

1 hour ago, caponine said:

i dont condone violence on women at all but women gotta learn to keep their hands to themselves. If they beat us on , we have a right to defend ourselves. Again im not condoning violence , but im tired of this narrative that men are always in the wrong. He went to a party, like all young adults do. Do you want him to sit in the house 24/7??

It’s pretty easy to stay out of violent situations, from both men and women. It’s called just being mature and knowing to hang around the right people.

Also, when a woman is on the ground, and no longer a threat, walking up to her and kicking her is no longer defending yourself. It’s assault at that point 

43 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I’ve been 21, and have been drunk plenty of times. I don’t hang around shady people who potentially get me in shady situations. And you shouldn’t use alcohol as an excuse either...

To be serious for a second, Hunts issue is not as bad as Ray Rice but when you watch the video, it was clear to see that he had a chance to walk back into his room and lock the door to avoid the situation. I was young once and used to drink (I mean I still do but I used to too). I never sexually assaulted or hit any woman and I had one start swinging on me because she thought I hid her purse from her. If they don't have a weapon, so what if you get hit, you'll be ok. No need to strike her. He deserves his suspension and hopefully more young athletes will understand this kind of thing can ruin you. 

ParanoidAndroid likes this

4 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

To be serious for a second, Hunts issue is not as bad as Ray Rice but when you watch the video, it was clear to see that he had a chance to walk back into his room and lock the door to avoid the situation. I was young once and used to drink (I mean I still do but I used to too). I never sexually assaulted or hit any woman and I had one start swinging on me because she thought I hid her purse from her. If they don't have a weapon, so what if you get hit, you'll be ok. No need to strike her. He deserves his suspension and hopefully more young athletes will understand this kind of thing can ruin you. 

But you gotta admit, Browns got a deal on him for 1 mil a year.. Id hire a good metoo pr person and donate some money if i was the Browns and let Hunt lose ;)

Hurry_Up_And_Buy likes this

38 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I’ve been 21, and have been drunk plenty of times. I don’t hang around shady people who potentially get me in shady situations. And you shouldn’t use alcohol as an excuse either...

Ive been 21....been drunk... high.... Hung out at clubs.... Parties.... Dorms....frat parties... Barbecues....strip clubs...And have never put myself in a situation where I had to put my hands on a woman.... If its life or death...then she's not a woman...shes a threat...and it is what it is.....but 99% of the time 2 good feet will do..

5 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Ive been 21....been drunk... high.... Hung out at clubs.... Parties.... Dorms....frat parties... Barbecues....strip clubs...And have never put myself in a situation where I had to put my hands on a woman.... If its life or death...then she's not a woman...shes a threat...and it is what it is.....but 99% of the time 2 good feet will do..

And I’ll challenge you on this too. If it’s “life or death”, I have to ask, why did it get to that point in the first place? I’ve partied plenty of times in my life. I’ve never been in a fight. And the reason for that is because I 100% control my own actions 

6 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Youve been very lucky and never ran up with a drunk hoe looking for a fight.. Ive never hit a women either, but ive had every right to several times. 

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

And I’ll challenge you on this too. If it’s “life or death”, I have to ask, why did it get to that point in the first place? I’ve partied plenty of times in my life. I’ve never been in a fight. And the reason for that is because I 100% control my own actions 

Well I said 99% of the time your feet will do....and while that 1% is very rare.... **** happens sometimes thats beyond your control...thats just life...

There are plenty of outstanding people that have never been in any kind of trouble or violent situations....but they still in the graveyard...

There are plenty of mean spirited people out there that just wants to hurt people...rob people... Steal from you...see you suffer.....not all of them are men..

9 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Youve been very lucky and never ran up with a drunk hoe looking for a fight.. Ive never hit a women either, but ive had every right to several times. 

Never said I haven't been in situations...

I just never been in one that would make me put hands on a woman....theres a difference...and if you never hit one... You basically saying the same thing I just said

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

Never said I haven't been in situations...

I just never been in one that would make me put hands on a woman....theres a difference...and if you never hit one... You basically saying the same thing I just said

But where he’s lost me is he basically just told us that there have been plenty of situations where he could put his hands on a woman and he had built up justifications and excuses for it