Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mashburn*Fibonacci

Patriots looking to trade for julio? (Rumor)

85 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, hjerry said:

I'm going to make a twitter account. It will say that Carolina is trading for Aaron Rodgers.

It could be true. You don't know

I:m going to make one saying Cam is not Superman or a very good QB, now that would be true.

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Well seeing as the falcons are going for a championship themselves, I think this report is completely false. 

yeah I am finding no truth to this. 

35 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

They have won all their SB’s without a vertical threat.  Don’t see that changing.  It’s more likely Belichick would trade for his guy, Sanu

there was moss. but I still see your point. 

Why trade for Julio which will take multiple first round picks when they can get Brown for way less. Belichick would put his foot down unlike Tomlin.

2 minutes ago, kirbyr said:

Why trade for Julio which will take multiple first round picks when they can get Brown for way less. Belichick would put his foot down unlike Tomlin.

That is a valid point.

2 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

i don't know where this person heard this from. Nor have I ever heard of this guy. You think it has any truth at all? Because patriots would have to give up a lot.  I really think it would take 2 complete year drafts.  

Oh the Irony....

Finally the 'shiny hood ornament' people would have their wish.... but then get to the Superbowl and then get MURDERED by Julio Jones with TB and McDaniels scheming.....

Quinn couldn't stop McDaniels/Brady with only Edleman... can you imagine the bloodbath that would happen with Edleman, Gronk, AND Julio?!?!?

Then the fallout would be.... We need another playmaker like Julio Jones.... (which there isn't because JJ11 is special).

So trade away Julio for picks,  get murdered in the Super Bowl,  then trade all the picks to move up in the draft for another JJ11 type of player.....

Oh the sweet irony.... 

Vandy likes this

3 hours ago, 4dabirds said:

I haven't heard of anything involving Julio in a trade with the Pats. However, I did see a headline about the possibility of the Pats going after A.J. Green.

i think that would be a perfect fit.

4 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

i don't know where this person heard this from. Nor have I ever heard of this guy. You think it has any truth at all? Because patriots would have to give up a lot.  I really think it would take 2 complete year drafts.  

This is not a Patriot style to dump so many picks on one player. Atlanta is not going to trade Julio because he is the centerpiece of this offense. 

rounz likes this

15 minutes ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

Probably no truth to it, but if NE is willing to give up a first, second and fifth this year and a first and third next year, I'd listen.

Yea, only the Patriots would never do that. I don't think they'd give that up for Brady's replacement honestly lol. 

rounz likes this

Highly doubt Billy Check would make this move. There may be a sucker team out there that wants to get explosive though. An AFC team with plenty cap space. One that would yield a decent player and or some high value draft capital. If so, I would definitely at least check to see what they'd be willing to offer.

3 hours ago, kirbyr said:

Brown would be a better fit too.... He's like an Edelman on super steroids.... 

11 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Highly doubt Billy Check would make this mpve. There may be a sucker team team out there that wants to get explosive though. An AFC team with plenty cap space. One that would yield a decent player and or some high value draft capital. If so, I would definitely at least check to see what they'd be willing to offer.

Cleveland, anyone?

They have tons of free cap space.

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

24 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea, only the Patriots would never do that. I don't think they'd give that up for Brady's replacement honestly lol. 

Oh I agree totally.  I think this story is BS.  Just saying.  If someone wanted to give us multiple high level picks for any player on the roster, well except maybe Ryan, I'd listen.

JD dirtybird21 likes this

5 hours ago, Malachore said:

In the words of the immortal Vince McMahon.

No chance in ****.

*In my Tony Stark voice* "You want our  Julio, you can't have our Julio!!"

Malachore likes this

6 hours ago, Falcanuck said:

Lol it’s kinda interesting except all the players I’d want from the Pats are FAs this offseason. First round picks also mean very little from them

Good point. 

1 hour ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

Probably no truth to it, but if NE is willing to give up a first, second and fifth this year and a first and third next year, I'd listen.

No way BB gives that much up for any player.....but I’d take it

1 hour ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

Oh I agree totally.  I think this story is BS.  Just saying.  If someone wanted to give us multiple high level picks for any player on the roster, well except maybe Ryan, I'd listen.

Agreed. Ryan is about the only player I wouldn’t consider trading. Everyone else, is at least listen. If someone actually wanted to cough up two 1st’s for Julio, I admit it would be at the very least enticing 

rugger8 likes this