Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mashburn*Fibonacci

Patriots looking to trade for julio? (Rumor)

85 posts in this topic

i don't know where this person heard this from. Nor have I ever heard of this guy. You think it has any truth at all? Because patriots would have to give up a lot.  I really think it would take 2 complete year drafts.  

rugger8 likes this

5 minutes ago, jfalconsp said:

Nah man,  AB has said Julio will retire with the Falcons. Funny to even read that considering the advice BB gave TD before that draft.

Right, that's irony for your *** if the Pats did that after BB telling TD not to give up all that for a WR(even though he wasn't exactly wrong)

8 minutes ago, jfalconsp said:

Nah man,  AB has said Julio will retire with the Falcons. Funny to even read that considering the advice BB gave TD before that draft.

Yeah that never holds any ground. Everyone is up for trades at the right price. 

Only person I think would be hard for Blank to trade, was Vick.  

Dutty Ole Bird likes this

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Okay, we all want Julio to be a Falcon for life. 

Having said that, go big or go home. First round picks in 19, 20, 21, also a 2nd this season.

Belichick, your move.

Win win for Julio and the Falcons...Julio gets his ring, we get do isn't (and two SBs) because if the trade.

Their first round picks are darn near second rounders though lol 

Well one things for sure, it would satisfy several posters around here. If that happened every falcons fan in America would be pissed at how he produces with Tom vs Matt barring any type of season ending injury

Flying Falcon likes this

6 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

i don't know where this person heard this from. Nor have I ever heard of this guy. You think it has any truth at all? Because patriots would have to give up a lot.  I really think it would take 2 complete year drafts.  

LOL...every. single. *******. year. 

1 hour ago, 4dabirds said:

I haven't heard of anything involving Julio in a trade with the Pats. However, I did see a headline about the possibility of the Pats going after A.J. Green.

I could see that before Julio.