RubberDucky

Not a happy camper

37 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RubberDucky said:

Can't have phones where I work due to the nature of the job

But they allow y’all to watch tv? And assuming you started this thread while in the break room. Doesnt make much sense but alrighty then. 

59 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

But they allow y’all to watch tv? And assuming you started this thread while in the break room. Doesnt make much sense but alrighty then. 

I'm not a civilian.

I cant take uncontrolled wireless devices into my place of work. No phones, smart watches, fitbits, cameras, laptops, ipads, etc.

Edited by RubberDucky
Flying Falcon likes this

5 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I watch it everytime. Up until Teco scores. Then I switch channels. Joyful. 

LOL I  need to treat it like the little autistic boy my daughter taught that year. He went to bed early. When he came in the next day he refuses to believe they lost because no team has ever lost the Super Bowl after having such a huge lead. LOL its not even a discussion. He is still happy as a clam while I see a brief highlight and I'm like Dustin Hoffman and hot water in the tub. LOL I still havent watched it again, in fact I stopped watching after the Edleman catch and just followed along on the message board. Saw the slow motion highlight of Ryan shell shocked walking off the field, with confetti the next year and was like crrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaappppppp!

35 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

I'm not a civilian.

I cant take uncontrolled wireless devices into my place of work. No phones, smart watches, fitbits, cameras, laptops, ipads, etc.

My condolences to your freedom for a phone

Flying Falcon likes this

13 hours ago, quotemokc said:

Complain to HR about a mentally unsafe workplace

yeah if that doesn't fit the category of 'hostile environment' nothing ever will  :lol:

Flying Falcon likes this