Dutty Ole Bird

Did I get banned?

52 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, E. T. said:

If you only knew about our beat writers brother...

Hahaha, oh boy. I take it they’re not what we call “any good” by that response? :ninja:

Dutty Ole Bird likes this

1 minute ago, Iron Saint said:

Hahaha, oh boy. I take it they’re not what we call “any good” by that response? :ninja:

Let's just say they would make great National Enquirer reporters.

Iron Saint, Vandy and papachaz like this

5 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

I'm not sure about TATF Banning Procedures and Protocol. Do they PM you and let you know before they pull the plug on your account?

if you're on TATF when they ban you, does your screen go black or flash BANNED BANNED BANNED in big red letters? Does a warning siren go off? Does a cold, smarmy electronic voice come on and say, "You're done, bro. Cya." Just curious. :lol:

A mod trying to deal with insufferable peasants/posters:

44 minutes ago, falken said:

Wouldn't it be poetic if he were banned for starting a thread in TATF about being banned?

I would ban him for how his username sounds

Edited by falconfreek123

10 hours ago, E. T. said:

Let's just say they would make great National Enquirer reporters.

Sweet baby Jesus. Sounds horrific, LOL. We feel that though, we have one of those that everyone hates.

He tried really hard to land a job at ESPN when they announced they were hiring their own beat reporters for each team and they ended up picking another one of our guys (one that can actually, you know, write) and he’s been a little salty ***** about it since. 

24 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Sweet baby Jesus. Sounds horrific, LOL. We feel that though, we have one of those that everyone hates.

He tried really hard to land a job at ESPN when they announced they were hiring their own beat reporters for each team and they ended up picking another one of our guys (one that can actually, you know, write) and he’s been a little salty ***** about it since. 

To me it seems that our beat writers don't have the balls to ask the good tough questions at the pressers or interviews but instead decide to act tough in their articles. Trust me, every Falcon fan knows that the coaches, players, team staff are well coached in how they approach the media. They know exactly what to say. But at the same time they are being asked these vanilla questions.....

14 hours ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Sometimes it's like the Falcons in the 4th quarter of a Super Bowl. It just decided to not show up.

tenor.gif?itemid=13250956

19 hours ago, Dutty Ole Bird said:

Was curious to know, did I get banned by accident or due to the filter? I tried to load the website on my phone this morning only to realize life as I know it had ended and I was perma banned. Tried to load it on chrome and it said the same thing. I needed my fix of falcons news for today, but I guess nothing is going to happen for a while.

This post reminds me of the woman  who got pulled over by the police ,, He said Identify yourself..  So she looked into the rear view mirror and said,, Yeah !!! That's me !!! :mmmhmm:

Iron Saint, papachaz and PokerSteve like this

17 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Yeah, on the Huddle they just call you a racist and ban you. :lol:

I called Cam a RB, and talked some smack after the games still haven't been banned. IMO they have the easiest to use forums between the 3 fan bases and their fans aren't touchy feely like saints fans.

papachaz likes this

4 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

You should check into the infamous Daryl Ledbetter, he can't spell and asks the worst questions.

21 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

I'm not sure about TATF Banning Procedures and Protocol. Do they PM you and let you know before they pull the plug on your account?

if you're on TATF when they ban you, does your screen go black or flash BANNED BANNED BANNED in big red letters? Does a warning siren go off? Does a cold, smarmy electronic voice come on and say, "You're done, bro. Cya." Just curious. :lol:

We've retained the services of HAL9000 to deliver the bad news to banned posters. 

On 2/10/2019 at 2:43 PM, Yo_Lover said:

Happens to me when I'm on my phone and not using WiFi. I usually just turn airplane mode on then off and it fixes it.

no, they actually DO ban you regularly, just to mess with ya

:tiphat:

:lol::lol:

Yo_Lover, PokerSteve and Vandy like this

Yes you did, but out of the kindness of my heart I had you reinstated.  Now this is your last chance, son. Don't make me regret my (power) and decision.

13 hours ago, E. T. said:

To me it seems that our beat writers don't have the balls to ask the good tough questions at the pressers or interviews but instead decide to act tough in their articles. Trust me, every Falcon fan knows that the coaches, players, team staff are well coached in how they approach the media. They know exactly what to say. But at the same time they are being asked these vanilla questions.....

Oh no, hahaha. One of those guys that write scorching articles, yet if they’re confronted by the person(s) they just wrote a blistering article about and ask them to explain their reasoning, they fluster up and say they have to, “go back and re-read what they wrote”.

Yellow bellies. :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I think anyone who says F*** the saints/swamper/rat-faced-boy should get a pass.

If you pat yourself on the back any harder, you’ll need one of these...

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Dutty Ole Bird said:

I called Cam a RB, and talked some smack after the games still haven't been banned. IMO they have the easiest to use forums between the 3 fan bases and their fans aren't touchy feely like saints fans.

Really now? After joining and using both there and here, they feel essentially like identical forums to me. Like everything from the site design, posting features (the multi-quote especially), and the design of the user profile.

In fact, one of the only things I really recognized that’s different is there they have multiple options to rate posts where here only has a “like” feature, not that it bothers me or anything. I know whomever runs the board has the option to turn certain features on or off or add features like that.

I just always felt the two boards are eerily similar besides for that feature and the difference that this one is directly affiliated with the team while the Huddle and SR are unaffiliated from the Panthers and Saints, respectively.

9 hours ago, Dutty Ole Bird said:

You should check into the infamous Daryl Ledbetter, he can't spell and asks the worst questions.

I’ll certainly have to for a couple of chuckles next time I’m bored on the toilet. :lol:

6 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

We've retained the services of HAL9000 to deliver the bad news to banned posters. 

Does said poster do it by singing telegram? Please tell me he does it by singing telegram.

19 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

On 2/11/2019 at 5:43 AM, Iron Saint said:

Our ESPN guy has 50% of the fan base blocked on Twitter. It's hilarious. 

papachaz and Iron Saint like this

On 2/10/2019 at 8:52 PM, falken said:

Wouldn't it be poetic if he were banned for starting a thread in TATF about being banned?

Vandy likes this

2 hours ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

Our ESPN guy has 50% of the fan base blocked on Twitter. It's hilarious. 

LOOOOOL, that’s fantastic. Probably has more blocked than he has followers. :lol:

Ergo Proxy likes this