Dutty Ole Bird

Did I get banned?

52 posts in this topic

Was curious to know, did I get banned by accident or due to the filter? I tried to load the website on my phone this morning only to realize life as I know it had ended and I was perma banned. Tried to load it on chrome and it said the same thing. I needed my fix of falcons news for today, but I guess nothing is going to happen for a while.

newb

it does that sometimes. Especially when you switch off WiFi. Just clear your cache and restart and that should fix it   btw, you aren’t going to get any legit news for at least the next 2 weeks that you won’t find on twitter so you didn’t miss much

I'm not sure about TATF Banning Procedures and Protocol. Do they PM you and let you know before they pull the plug on your account?

if you're on TATF when they ban you, does your screen go black or flash BANNED BANNED BANNED in big red letters? Does a warning siren go off? Does a cold, smarmy electronic voice come on and say, "You're done, bro. Cya." Just curious. :lol:

Just now, PokerSteve said:

I'm not sure about TATF Banning Procedures and Protocol. Do they PM you and let you know before they pull the plug on your account?

if you're on TATF when they ban you, does your screen flash BANNED BANNED BANNED in big flashing red letters? Does a warning siren go off? Does a cold, smarmy electronic voice come on and say, "You're done, bro. Cya." Just curious. :lol:

Good question, I'm curious about that too. 

To those that have been banned, how do you exactly know?

PokerSteve likes this

5 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Good question, I'm curious about that too. 

To those that have been banned, how do you exactly know?

Old hand here. I got banned a couple of times because of battles with Lefty Larry on ATF.  When you hit "Add new Topic" you get a message that you are not allowed to start a new topic , or comment until a certain date.  I have paid the price for this info , now the Politboro will surely attack me. 

4 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Old hand here. I got banned a couple of times because of battles with Lefty Larry on ATF.  When you hit "Add new Topic" you get a message that you are not allowed to start a new topic , or comment until a certain date.  I have paid the price for this info , now the Politboro will surely attack me. 

Obviously they may attack you, but they will never defeat you! Power to the people! er, posters!!  

18 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

if you're on TATF when they ban you, does your screen go black or flash BANNED BANNED BANNED in big red letters? Does a warning siren go off? Does a cold, smarmy electronic voice come on and say, "You're done, bro. Cya." Just curious. :lol:

No. It just pops up a Fluer de Lis and says, much like the Saints 2017 and 2018 Superbowl hopes, you're now dust in the wind. 

42 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

You get a p.m. however your unable to p.m. the mod that bans you so that you can explain yourself. Always proofread as sometimes autocorrect will get you in trouble

14 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

That sounds familiar... ;)

Do you have an account on Carolina Huddle? Maybe you can go for the Triple Crown of Banning! :lol:

I'm good on 2/3 boards looks like. Unlike the saints gulags, Carolina fans can handle trash talk and aren't snow flakes :lol:. But yeah that would be boss.

2 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

You get a p.m. however your unable to p.m. the mod that bans you so that you can explain yourself. Always proofread as sometimes autocorrect will get you in trouble

So auto-correct sucks even worse than we all thought! Advice noted.

56 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

newb

it does that sometimes. Especially when you switch off WiFi. Just clear your cache and restart and that should fix it   btw, you aren’t going to get any legit news for at least the next 2 weeks that you won’t find on twitter so you didn’t miss much

For us old darts who aren't too tech savy, who are you following on twitter? I might take a hiatus till march, doesn't look like much will be happening between now and FA. 

4 minutes ago, Dutty Ole Bird said:

For us old darts who aren't too tech savy, who are you following on twitter? I might take a hiatus till march, doesn't look like much will be happening between now and FA. 

All of the big names. Rapoport, schefter, etc. if you want direct updates follow the falcons official twitter feed and turn notifications on. Twitter is where most of the info used in threads come from

Dutty Ole Bird likes this

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

Yes

PokerSteve likes this

2 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Dam right. Go big or go home!

tenor.gif?itemid=5123398

1 hour ago, Dutty Ole Bird said:

I'm good on 2/3 boards looks like. Unlike the saints gulags, Carolina fans can handle trash talk and aren't snow flakes :lol:. But yeah that would be boss.

Yeah, on the Huddle they just call you a racist and ban you. :lol:

1 hour ago, Dutty Ole Bird said:

In addition to what ya_boi_j suggested, I’d also recommend following y’all Falcons beat writers (if they’re really good that is). Our’s break a lot of Saints news before the national guys do.

Edited by Iron Saint
ya_boi_j and PokerSteve like this

1 hour ago, Iron Saint said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5123398

Yeah, on the Huddle they just call you a racist and ban you. :lol:

In addition to what ya_boi_j suggested, I’d also recommend following y’all Falcons beat writers (if they’re really good that is). Our’s break a lot of Saints news before the national guys do.

If you only knew about our beat writers brother...