Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ike barn87987

Change of mind mock 2-10-19

1 post in this topic

As bad as I want Simmons I now think we can still get a good DT later. But if we do get him I won't be mad. I would rather get a couple of top teir OL first to protect Ryan. Starting with FA I don't see us going big names.

FA:

LG Billy Turner or Kevin Pamphile

1. RT Andre Dillard

Played some RT a little at the SB and I believe he has the athleticism to play it well. Has to get stronger and better in the run game, but I don't see those being big problems. I think he's the best OT in the draft. He also should do good at the combine. It's ironic that he said the best player he went against in college was Takk.

2. RG/C Erik McCoy

Versatile and the 2nd best center behind Jenkins. Had a good SB and can take over for Mack when he is done.

3. DT Khalen Saunders/Daylon Mack

I don't think we can go wrong with either one. They can play the run and have a little pass rush also. And they are 320+ and strong. Should complement Jarrett.

4. CB David Long

Good size and can press and tackle. Needs to get stronger too, but he is good in coverage and wasn't thrown at much. If we decide to move on from Trufant next year I see him starting opposite Oliver.

4. OLB Dre Greenlaw

Just think Deion Jones but not there yet. Not saying that he is Jones but the same kind of LB'er. Depth right now.

5. RB Jordan Scarlett

Tough hard runner with good speed and can catch out the backfield. Is also a willing blocker but needs more work on it.

5. WR Keelan Doss

Another big receiver who will help move the chains. Not a true deep threat but he is tough and not afraid of contact. Small schooler that played in the SB and did ok with the big boys.

6. SS Khari Willis

Good tackler and natural leader, but could develop into quality depth.

7. BPA