Legends own spot?

wartownfalcon

I get the reason for a subforum. It's not about tatf getting cluttered, it's about looking at it here and there to see if there is any new news.  It's not like a thread in tatf will last over 12 hours. We have to search just for one thread.  

If the boards don't want to do it. Than we can find another message board. 

1 hour ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

I get the reason for a subforum. It's not about tatf getting cluttered, it's about looking at it here and there to see if there is any new news.  It's not like a thread in tatf will last over 12 hours. We have to search just for one thread.  

If the boards don't want to do it. Than we can find another message board. 

Reddit had a pretty cool AAF message board with some Legend stuff too. 

1 hour ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

Yeah I questioned the use of the name. Matt Simms is awful, spurrier is still a great coach

Yes... especially when facing a team that lost it's HC during infancy and it's OC a week before the first game.... that is quarterbacked by Matt Simms and coached by something called a "Kevin Coyle".

Under those circumstances, Spurrier is still great.

13 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Yes... especially when facing a team that lost it's HC during infancy and it's OC a week before the first game.... that is quarterbacked by Matt Simms and coached by something called a "Kevin Coyle".

Under those circumstances, Spurrier is still great.

What does that say about the Falcons staff. As I recall they did not play so well facing the same scenario. As a mater of fact the Falcons were the ones that looked like they had lost the head Coach just before the game.