Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mashburn*Fibonacci

Reeds to cardinals.

48 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Cole World said:

I think he reunite with Armstrong in TB

Would be surprised if he went back to TB.

7 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

We have feeder networks like JAX and we feed networks like ARI and TB. The NFL is a network.

But unfortunately we don't seem to get any decent defensive players, which is what'd you'd hope from the jags 

4 hours ago, Xyfiel said:

When you got the #1 pick Alford and Reed are probably good additions.  Plus getting them before FA starts.

I think Reed is a great pick-up for them. Alford, he's going to have to make a substantial come-back to be worth anywhere near what they paid him. I'm glad they have to worry about his PI calls and not us any more.

Cardinals are not fooling around.  They already had some pieces on defense, PLUS, they getting that high pick...

5 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Cardinals are not fooling around.  They already had some pieces on defense, PLUS, they getting that high pick...

Not too excited...the signed a couple players that everyone had been calling to cut for months.

Reed was decent for us alford was trash.

Godzilla1985 likes this

2 hours ago, Dirtybird3 said:

But unfortunately we don't seem to get any decent defensive players, which is what'd you'd hope from the jags 

You can take their psycho All-Pro corner who is soon to be jettisoned 

Said Ryan was an overrated product of Shanny...like he would know jack crap about it

FSU must have contamination in the water.  They produce talented psychos like it’s nothing

5 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Not too excited...the signed a couple players that everyone had been calling to cut for months.

Reed was decent for us alford was trash.

You know the story, trash while they are Falcons. World beaters when cut and on other teams.

5 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Who's Reeds?  Related to Brookings at all?

I know what a slobber knocker is.  How much you make last night on Moreland Ave?

On 2/9/2019 at 0:14 PM, Falconsin2012 said:

Sark was almost a Cardinal too

They interviewed Keith Armstrong to be head coach a couple years ago...  But I have a hard time believing he was a serious candidate.