Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mashburn*Fibonacci

Reeds to cardinals.

48 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Dutty Ole Bird said:

That's a good deal for Reed. We overpaid.

I was thinking at the cut he was a good backup. And we over paid. 

Same thing with crawford. And now we might be over paying for beasely. 

23 minutes ago, The RiseUp Avenger said:

So Arizona loves stealing our catchphrase (Rise Up) and loves them some Falcons' sloppy seconds? Next thing you know they're gonna talk about having a brotherhood over there!

You spoke to soon.

Also Nkemdiche says they have it due to corey peters (cough cough falcon player) 

https://www.azcardinals.com/video/nkemdiche-our-defense-is-a-brotherhood-20083975

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

these players obviously waited to make sure that wasn't gonna happen before they went there....

:ninja::ninja::lol:

Kingsbury was going to call plays anyways.  Sark was wise to pass.  Still can’t believe that idiot, who couldn’t win with Patrick Mahomes or Baker Mayfield got a Head Coach job in the NFL.  This is the same guy who:

What's the craziest thing you've done in an effort to have a good practice?

"When we were at the University of Houston (as an assistant under Kevin Sumlin), we brought an ice cream truck, but we filled it with some girls from one of the clubs. That was impressive. That was a good practice."

papachaz likes this

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

Kingsbury was going to call plays anyways.  Sark was wise to pass.  Still can’t believe that idiot, who couldn’t win with Patrick Mahomes or Baker Mayfield got a Head Coach job in the NFL.  This is the same guy who:

What's the craziest thing you've done in an effort to have a good practice?

"When we were at the University of Houston (as an assistant under Kevin Sumlin), we brought an ice cream truck, but we filled it with some girls from one of the clubs. That was impressive. That was a good practice."

yeah that's crazy. I think the Cards are shooting for all the records the Browns have set through the last couple decades  ;)

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

yeah that's crazy. I think the Cards are shooting for all the records the Browns have set through the last couple decades  ;)

How exactly did the girls motivate the players? Quick tickle pickle if you win your Oklahoma Drill?

Stunned there wasn’t an NCAA infraction there

1 hour ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

I was thinking at the cut he was a good backup. And we over paid. 

Same thing with crawford. And now we might be over paying for beasely. 

crawford was worth it, but I wouldn't overpay Vrex.

2 hours ago, The RiseUp Avenger said:

So Arizona loves stealing our catchphrase (Rise Up) and loves them some Falcons' sloppy seconds? Next thing you know they're gonna talk about having a brotherhood over there!

The copied Falcons uniform design too

Ergo Proxy and blackredfellow like this

1 hour ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Maybe we should trade our best cut to them,  yanno,  get something in return... like picks...

It would be nice. But because of alford contract they found have done it even for a 7th. Reeds was 7 million, i think.  And i bet the cardinals probably did it bur a 1 year 5 million.