Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dutty Ole Bird

Happy 2/08 everyone

80 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Dutty Ole Bird said:

It's 2/8 today. 2+8= 10. The Saints and their captain Rattata Bleaux a 10 point 3rd quarter lead against the rams in the NFCCG.

th?id=OIP.5yJhBcszvMFRQDmUwxCu3QHaGk&w=2

Remember Bleaux = Blow  

Also LOL

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

s-l1000.jpg

#neverforget

Dutty Ole Bird and ya_boi_j like this

11 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Not sure I want to make fun of another team where any configuration of the number 28 is concerned. :ninja:

Wait a minute the math works out on this one, 2+8 =10. The saints bleaux a 10 point 3rd quarter lead against the rams and lost by 3.

:tiphat:

16 minutes ago, Dutty Ole Bird said:

3+1 = 4.

This month is February = 2.

The saints also bleaux a 24-23 lead against the Vikings in the playoffs last year.

hqdefault.jpg

I get the joke but ima be honest, that 10 point lead to get to the super bowl doesn't come close to surpassing the 25 point lead blown in the super bowl. Sorry man

JD dirtybird21 and Iron Saint like this

26 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Also Julio's Birthday

Happy Birthday CF. It's my Mom's B-day as well.

31 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I get the joke but ima be honest, that 10 point lead to get to the super bowl doesn't come close to surpassing the 25 point lead blown in the super bowl. Sorry man

Im sure they are hurting just as much knowing their window is about to close if it hasn't slammed shut already. We got another 4-5 seasons to get it together and Brees is 40 years old. 

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

33 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Not sure I want to make fun of another team where any configuration of the number 28 is concerned. :ninja:

We know. Shuddup! Let us have this! Lmao

17 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

But they did it 2 years in a row.  There has to be some sort of bonus system here.

Also, **** the Saints.

2 minutes ago, Dutty Ole Bird said:

Im sure they are hurting just as much knowing their window is about to clods if it hasn't slammed shut already. We got another 4-5 seasons to get it together and Brees is 40 years old. 

Says who ? Matt hasn't shown he can lead us over the top. They can take solace in knowing that they are at least progressing with that great draft class they had Divisionals 17 , Conference Championship 18....We are going backwards and hiring coordinators from our past ,in which we didn't have any success.

Iron Saint likes this

9 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

That, plus the fact that the Warriors that season was the best NBA team ever record wise makes it the biggest choke in sports history.

Even worse than the 28-3 SB in my opinion.

I agree

9 minutes ago, Dutty Ole Bird said:

Im sure they are hurting just as much knowing their window is about to clods if it hasn't slammed shut already. We got another 4-5 seasons to get it together and Brees is 40 years old. 

Do you realize exactly how long that is and how old Matt Ryan will be by the time that window shuts

6 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

But they did it 2 years in a row.  There has to be some sort of bonus system here.

Also, **** the Saints.

their 2 year total is 20 points blown. maybe if they blow another lead this year they can take over. lol

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

their 2 year total is 20 points blown. maybe if they blow another lead this year they can take over. lol

JEolxmf.gif?noredirect

12 minutes ago, motivation2k3 said:

Says who ? Matt hasn't shown he can lead us over the top. They can take solace in knowing that they are at least progressing with that great draft class they had Divisionals 17 , Conference Championship 18....We are going backwards and hiring coordinators from our past ,in which we didn't have any success.

That's dumb, and you only have 29 posts to boot. Next time have one of us veterans reread your replies before clicking submit. Mr2 had the Lombardi won for us, but shanny got greedy and wanted to run up the score in the superbowl. He lost that bowl for us when all we needed to do is run 3 times and kick.

james b likes this

12 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I agree

Do you realize exactly how long that is and how old Matt Ryan will be by the time that window shuts

Out of curiousity, why do you think the warriors choke job is worse than the falcons?