Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconBlood23

"Matt Ryan Rant" by Chris Edwards w/Lt Dan

36 posts in this topic

Umm.. For 150 million bucks I would tell MR to go suck it and I'm sure YOU would too! 

Edited by Hurry_Up_And_Buy

5 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Been a fan since 1966 I’ve seen them all from Randy Johnson to Matty Ice. Every single one of them. Nobody is even close to #2. These last ten years have been the best run of Falcons football in history and that is due largely to Matt Ryan. Enjoy what you have. At least 20-25 teams would love to have him lining up behind center. 

D@mn skippy! 

53 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

Umm.. For 150 million bucks I would tell MR to go suck it and I'm sure YOU would too! 

I’m telling you to go suck it, you unknowing and I’ll conceived twit!! 

Hurry_Up_And_Buy likes this

1 hour ago, marvinthemartian said:

Been a fan since 1966 I’ve seen them all from Randy Johnson to Matty Ice. Every single one of them. Nobody is even close to #2. These last ten years have been the best run of Falcons football in history and that is due largely to Matt Ryan. Enjoy what you have. At least 20-25 teams would love to have him lining up behind center. 

Anyone wanting to argue this point ^ is just plain ignorant. Sorry for being so harsh...but it’s the truth not an opinion. 

MR2 = HOF

38 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

I will like any post that mentions the glory days with Kim McQuilken.

I feel exactly like the guy in the video when he said "Are y'all out of your --- ---- minds" when I see people trashing Ryan.

I just hardly even respond to it anymore.

Honestly it’s not worth processing the thought 

7 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

lol. He's right but faaaar too dramatic about it.

If y'all don't watch Unintentional Grounding, he keeps that same energy. It's grown on me. 

Vandy and Godzilla1985 like this

7 minutes ago, NeonDeion said:

It’s kinda crazy how one more FG in the SB and we’d be erecting a bronze Matt Ryan statue outside MBS. 

"BuT hE tOoK tHaT sAcK wHeN wE sHoUlD hAvE rUn BaLl AnD hE mAdE jAkE hOlD aNd KyLe Dq CaLl ShOtGuN iNsTeAd Of KnEeLiNg"

These cherry pickers need to stick to what they are good at. Nice cherry. Keep picking. ;) 

Basically, anyone that sticks to that narrative or agenda is pretty much mentally ill/ignorant or a troll. Assume troll and move on. To them, Tom Brady won NE the SB the other day.:lol:

DDC7F992-3954-488E-9224-E64563D6CBFA.thumb.jpeg.c6d37619f2fad834fd1ee705e0302ad2.jpeg

Hero gazing wishing for a top 10 historical performance literally every game out of Matt by dragging a lifeless Defense and/or a mediocre at best OL to every single point capable. All the while not dying.

Yeah, this ain't Die Hard or Unbreakable. Tom Brady is human and the answer is their BB regime.

Facts.

44 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

I’m telling you to go suck it, you unknowing and I’ll conceived twit!! 

If only that 150 mill was attached to me instead! I'd happily suck it if that meant I got to keep the money!!

roguebeaver likes this

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

"BuT hE tOoK tHaT sAcK wHeN wE sHoUlD hAvE rUn BaLl AnD hE mAdE jAkE hOlD aNd KyLe Dq CaLl ShOtGuN iNsTeAd Of KnEeLiNg"

These cherry pickers need to stick to what they are good at. Nice cherry. Keep picking. ;) 

Basically, anyone that sticks to that narrative or agenda is pretty much mentally ill/ignorant or a troll. Assume troll and move on. To them, Tom Brady won NE the SB the other day.:lol:

DDC7F992-3954-488E-9224-E64563D6CBFA.thumb.jpeg.c6d37619f2fad834fd1ee705e0302ad2.jpeg

Hero gazing wishing for a top 10 historical performance literally every game out of Matt by dragging a lifeless Defense and/or a mediocre at best OL to every single point capable. All the while not dying.

Yeah, this ain't Die Hard or Unbreakable. Tom Brady is human and the answer is their BB regime.

Facts.

Exactly, replace Brady with Ryan for the past decade on our team and the results would have been exactly the same. 

3 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

This times 2. Been through chandler, doug j, shaub, vick, redman, leftwitch, mccown etc...don't want to do it again.

ratesforless and Grim Shady like this

He told the truth. We have some of the most ignorant fans. Some just pure garbage. Alot of teams wish they had Matt for all these years.

5 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

If you guys are this upset about Matt Ryan, it’s a good thing the message board  wasn’t around for Kim McQuilken, **** Shiner, Pat Sullivan and many others. The meltdown on these boards, had they existed then, would have been of nuclear, biblical proportion 

I've started to ignore people that hate on Ryan and his money. You actually have people that are saying that they cut the wrong Matt. I asked them how many 100 yard FGs has Bryant kicked? 

Honestly people don’t like Matt Ryan because hes a boring white guy..

there I said it. 

(FYI - I’m a boring white guy) 

9 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

If you guys are this upset about Matt Ryan, it’s a good thing the message board  wasn’t around for Kim McQuilken, **** Shiner, Pat Sullivan and many others. The meltdown on these boards, had they existed then, would have been of nuclear, biblical proportion 

Jeff George. Lol or Chris Chandler getting their injured all the time.

1 hour ago, TSprings said:

Honestly people don’t like Matt Ryan because hes a boring white guy..

there I said it. 

(FYI - I’m a boring white guy) 

Matt seems like a cool cat to me. He just needs to win a SB so everyone will be quiet. That should motivate him.