ya_boi_j

Here we go. Bryant’s wife

124 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Its called BUSINESS.

Actually she should vent to Matt Ryan for taking the big piece out of a pie.

I will never be able to understand the relationship between your screenname and your complete disdain for everything Matt Ryan does...

As his wife of course she is upset and she also has a point about his clutch kicks. Hate they had to let him go but it is what it is. Hope he lands in a good spot next yr! 

Edited by treboyplay

Why not give Teevicho a chance to be the starter?  Young strong athlete who can do kick offs as well.  Our kick offs are trash with Matt Bosher

9 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I get it, on both sides. It sucks. If we didn't have Tavecchio locked up there's no way this happens.

Also, to any fans thinking of being jerks to Melissa - please don't. It's hard moving a family.

They got millions, they can get over it. He can easily retire. They don't have to move at all. 

30 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Blame swift for stirring the pot on that one on twitter. I'm not thrilled either but we found a good young kicker and Bryant will not be around forever.

You either keep two kickers on the roster or do what we did now. I see both sides on this one but don;t think you can blame either side.

Trolls like swift need to STFU and stay out of crap like this.

12 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Eh, not going to bad mouth her. But this team is serious about getting money and making the right moves, this just happened to be one of them.

That money is going to come in handy. Maybe could be crucial we don't know. But this was the right move.

9 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

really hope none of you here start bad mouthing her.

matt and melissa are two great people and deserve nothing but love.

its understandable to be upset. 

Nope not mad at her or Matt B for feeling slighted. My Anger is on swift for trolling her on twitter and stirring the pot.

socalriseup likes this

It's okay for her to be upset. She is seeing it from her perspective and reacting.

I will never say a bad word about Matt or Melissa. From everything I know they are both fantastic people. Nothing but love and appreciation out to both.

JDaveG, Drew4719, vanhino and 5 others like this

I hate this cut, really do...but I get it. 

Here's the thing (and Melissa is an awesome person to interact with on Twitter btw):  This boils down to reliability and money not performance.  At his age, bodies break down and the injury bug prevents a team from carrying 2 kickers for the most part. 

Now, I also think Bosher needs to go.  His performance is in the lower 4 or 5 in the league and the cost is prohibitive. 

This is the business side of the game where performance isn't the end all, be all unfortunately...

ukfalc, JDaveG, falconsd56 and 3 others like this

She’s right but it’s all about the money and the Falcons have a kid that they like. I understand the hurt but after the shock wears off she and Matt will both know that this organization has treated them very well. I’ve followed her for a while on Twitter and they are both great people, just hurting at the moment. 

Regular Guy likes this

She is his wife so she's gotta say such emotional none sense. I think it would have served her better to be classy about it, but whatever. He's 44 and he's not going to play forever.