Falcons releasing Matt Bryant

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

oh how im gonna laugh when the tevecchio experiment fails.

do not like this AT ALL

So you'll laugh because Falcons made a tough decision that they felt would move the team forward financially and from the kicker position standpoint. A move Belichick would not have hesitated making. Ok gotcha. 

7 minutes ago, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

Yup but what yall hate to admit is that 73% of that team was Smitty's players. The team moves backwards with the more DQ guys we add, but like I already said next year the excuse will be "they're rookie/2nd year players"

73% of the team was Smitty’s? You realize that’s not true at all right?? 

Edited by shock

Bryant being released was a surprise but not crazy.  I knew that Italian Ice impressed and was hoping Money would just retire a Falcon.  What's bizarre is twitter is going in on Beasley hard on this news.  I hope he does not read twitter.  I know he gets crap all the time for his play but there is some straight up hate being posted.

11 minutes ago, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

Yup but what yall hate to admit is that 73% of that team was Smitty's players. The team moves backwards with the more DQ guys we add, but like I already said next year the excuse will be "they're rookie/2nd year players"

Smitty’s guys:

Matt Ryan, Devonta Freeman, Julio Jones, Levine Toilolo, Jake Matthews, Ryan Schreader on offense, then on D we got Robert Alford, Trufant and that’s it. We could count Ricardo Allen but he was on the practice squad before DQ showed up. 

DQ’s guys:

Tevin Coleman, Levitre, Mack, Chester, Sanu. And then the entire remaining defense and rotation were brought in by Quinn. 

Idk where you pulled the 73% number out of. 

Edited by shock
32 minutes ago, octoslash said:

The Falcons will miss the first kick of the year and this board will be smoldering ash ten seconds later.

That made me laugh out loud. Made me laugh hard enough that the initials weren't enough.

Agree it makes sense from the business prospective, makes me sad as a fan to think of  not  seeing him out there.