Cole World

Cleaning house

114 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Stop with the "nickname" nonsense. 

Consider this your last warning. Thanks. 

Lol not a fan? Sorry :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Who in the world is **** pills? I keep seeing this goofy nickname and it makes no sense to me.

Really? Never heard of Levitra? Was kind of funny while it lasted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I get you now.

He's a FA though

Which is why we should resign him for continuity at lg...get an FA RT and draft an OG in the second. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

I think more than anything he's referring to working around the language filter.

Thanks...makes sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mqg96 said:

The 2019 Falcons are one step closer to 4-12 like 2007 and 2013 if we don't make the correct moves. I'm telling you right now. 

On the flip side, the Falcons can be one step closer to 12-4 in 2019 with the right moves. We were a dumpster fire in 2007 after the Vick and Petrino debacles and, as you said, ended up 4-12. Guess what happened in 2008? We ended up 11-5 and went to the playoffs. That is the beauty of the NFL. A team can be terrible one year and be good to great the next.

 

 

Osiruz and falconfanEST1989 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dutty Ole Bird said:

And you are an expert on who is an adult with a name like "yo' lova?"

Xbox gamertag my friends made when I was 15, stuck with it ever since. I like it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Xbox gamertag my friends made when I was 15, stuck with it ever since. I like it. 

So you are still acting like a kid but get annoyed when everyone else doesn't act like an adult? What's the fun in that?

1989Fan and ya_boi_j like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dutty Ole Bird said:

So you are still acting like a kid but get annoyed when everyone else doesn't act like an adult? What's the fun in that?

So my user name makes me a kid? Lol ok. Didn't realize you'd get so hurt over your nicknames.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

I think more than anything he's referring to working around the language filter.

Yeah pretty much. Nothing wrong with the joke though. 

JDaveG and Osiruz like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Stop with the "nickname" nonsense. 

Consider this your last warning. Thanks. 

You really going to ban a guy for using nicknames (as dumb as they may be)?

Yet we have rival fans put up nonsense that stays on the front page for days?

Osiruz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malachore said:

You really going to ban a guy for using nicknames (as dumb as they may be)?

Yet we have rival fans put up nonsense that stays on the front page for days?

In my travels around this wonderful forum of exciting ideas about Julio Jones' holdout and what the heck happened in SB LI, I've noticed a steady and consistent uptick in people using alternate spellings of profanity to bypass the language filter. 

Please be advised that future efforts to bypass the language filter will be addressed with infractions and bans, both temporary and permanent. 

THIS INCLUDES POSTING VIDEO/IMAGES WHICH VIOLATE THE COC

This is your last reminder to adhere to the terms of the Code of Conduct for this board. If you bypass the filter and are subsequently disciplined, no arguments of "I didnt know" will be accepted. 

We appreciate your anticipated cooperation.

Osiruz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, falconidae said:

In my travels around this wonderful forum of exciting ideas about Julio Jones' holdout and what the heck happened in SB LI, I've noticed a steady and consistent uptick in people using alternate spellings of profanity to bypass the language filter. 

Please be advised that future efforts to bypass the language filter will be addressed with infractions and bans, both temporary and permanent. 

THIS INCLUDES POSTING VIDEO/IMAGES WHICH VIOLATE THE COC

This is your last reminder to adhere to the terms of the Code of Conduct for this board. If you bypass the filter and are subsequently disciplined, no arguments of "I didnt know" will be accepted. 

We appreciate your anticipated cooperation.

LOL

Didn't really see what guy posted so can't comment on the profanity filter. 

Still feel like rival fans get by with more than our own to which is weak. 

Osiruz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Malachore said:

LOL

Didn't really see what guy posted so can't comment on the profanity filter. 

Still feel like rival fans get by with more than our own to which is weak. 

I don't want this place to be more echoey than it already is. I think letting rival fans come in here and talk a little smack makes the boards interesting. We don't want to be like the saints forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

He played Center. Can't get more inside than that. 

 

Ill be here all week folks. Tip your waitresses. 

Is Carl and Jamie the same person???? If it’s Jamie he should have a little inside info 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, socalriseup said:

im genuinely be angry if certain people are cut over others.

What’s Beasley done lately......hope he signs cheap or adios 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

I don't want this place to be more echoey than it already is. I think letting rival fans come in here and talk a little smack makes the boards interesting. We don't want to be like the saints forum.

They literally ban anyone who doesn't kowtow to their team, so its kind of wacky they can come in here and talk a ton of swamp grease and get away with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Is Carl and Jamie the same person???? If it’s Jamie he should have a little inside info 

No. I've been called out already. I got the two mixed up. 

Atl Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dutty Ole Bird said:

They literally ban anyone who doesn't kowtow to their team, so its kind of wacky they can come in here and talk a ton of swamp grease and get away with it.

Right.

The entire point of my post is that I 100% agree with what you just said but I think it's a good thing that we don't ban them immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

#Quinning  :bang:

You're just hating every move being made because it's Quinn who's making them. You have no argument. You have no points.

At this point, you are just sad and pathetic. It's a shame. At one point, you were actually a good poster. Oh well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now