Cole World

Cleaning house

114 posts in this topic

Just now, RLD said:

Atlanta needs a new QB, if they want to win a Super Bowl. I say trade Ryan to Green Bay for Rogers. Maybe even to NY Giants for Manning, get a draft pick. Manning has a couple yrs. left, while we have these good receivers.

Somebody didn't take their medication this morning.

Geneaut and hotlanta like this

1 minute ago, RLD said:

Atlanta needs a new QB, if they want to win a Super Bowl. I say trade Ryan to Green Bay for Rogers. Maybe even to NY Giants for Manning, get a draft pick. Manning has a couple yrs. left, while we have these good receivers.

This is what you waste your time doing. Let that sink in.

No.11, RLD, Drew4719 and 2 others like this

21 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Reed has been consistent but shortchanged because there was no true rotation before Irvin arrived. I can't remember but didn't Schraeder get hurt?

Schraeder was benched for poor performance 

Schwarzwald and Malachore like this

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Interested in the performance related cuts

Well, there's been one already, but yeah me too...although...I hope we're not being a little overzealous. It's not like we have much depth anywhere, we can't just be going all Jason Vorhees on the roster and assuming that will improve it.

6 minutes ago, RLD said:

Maybe if Atlanta can beef-up the line, get a couple more lineman to go with Matthews and the center. That would give Matty Choke " ALLDAY " to throw, he will be fine.

Yeah, because it was Matt’s fault we lost the super bowl...... gtfo

Geneaut and JDaveG like this

1 minute ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Well, there's been one already, but yeah me too...although...I hope we're not being a little overzealous. It's not like we have much depth anywhere, we can't just be going all Jason Vorhees on the roster and assuming that will improve it.

What's interesting is TD saying they wont just be spending money for the **** of it but now we're gonna start seeing high cap players get cut. So what's the plan, blow that money internally or are they truly gonna be big players in free agency. You got Julio and Grady to worry about this year, Neal, Debo and Campbell next year, if Vic has a good season, he's gonna break the bank since they refuse to move on from him. Some fan favorites are gonna likely be gone within the next 2-3 years the way it's looking.

Cole World and Pacific_Falcon like this

34 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

What's interesting is TD saying they wont just be spending money for the **** of it but now we're gonna start seeing high cap players get cut. So what's the plan, blow that money internally or are they truly gonna be big players in free agency. You got Julio and Grady to worry about this year, Neal, Debo and Campbell next year, if Vic has a good season, he's gonna break the bank since they refuse to move on from him. Some fan favorites are gonna likely be gone within the next 2-3 years the way it's looking.

I know I might get flamed for this but I could see us drafting Campbell's replacement this year.

1 hour ago, Falcanuck said:

Schraeder gone, Reed gone, perhaps Fusco, Duke, Neasman, Langford, Bosher gone

What's with the Schrader ****? Do you guys really wanna replace 3 lineman in one off-season?

23 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

J, we picked up the 5th year option on Neal so that buys us a extra year and don't forget about Hooper. We need to pay him next year as well.

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

What's with the Schrader ****? Do you guys really wanna replace 3 lineman in one off-season?

Yes. Ryan Schraeder is exactly who people like Cam Jordan want to line up against. Ty Sambrailo did a better job at 1/7th the cost. 

Bigbenright likes this

1 minute ago, Falcanuck said:

Yes. Ryan Schraeder is exactly who people like Cam Jordan want to line up against. Ty Sambrailo did a better job at 1/7th the cost. 

Replacing 3 lineman isn't gonna go well. I doubt Schraeder is cut.

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

I 100% guarantee you he gets June 1st’d. And the Falcons will role with Wes at a guard spot, replace 2 starters. Not to mention the fact Schraeder wasn’t even a starter by the end of the year. 

1 hour ago, RLD said:

STFU Swift.

8 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Its a necessity, but I bet we will bring back dikk pills and let Sharter go.

1 hour ago, Dutty Ole Bird said:

Hope so,

We can cut Ryan Sharter, Money Matt Bryant, Alford, and Reed next. We could probably get Poe or McCoy in FA. Need to focus all our efforts on the trenches but most importantly emphasize the Oline above all else. Give me Daryl Williams in FA plus Lindstrom or Elgton Jenkins in the draft and we are back in play. Need a FB too that's an underrated need and Michael Burton FB for the bears would be a really good addition.

2 on my cut list are done, lets take care of Shraeder, and Reed next please.

18 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

I 100% guarantee you he gets June 1st’d. And the Falcons will role with Wes at a guard spot, replace 2 starters. Not to mention the fact Schraeder wasn’t even a starter by the end of the year. 

Wes is *** tho. I'd rather get a FA guard, draft a guard in the second, and let Ty/Ryan fight for the RT spot. 

23 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I know I might get flamed for this but I could see us drafting Campbell's replacement this year.

Can't get flamed for something that may be true

20 minutes ago, Cole World said:

J, we picked up the 5th year option on Neal so that buys us a extra year and don't forget about Hooper. We need to pay him next year as well.

How on earth did I forget about Hoop. Honestly I think Hoop might be the most reasonable reup

Cole World and KCFalcon22 like this

24 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Schraeder got replaced last season already. There's zero chance we pay almost 8 million to a guy we benched for Ty. 

1989Fan, Osiruz, Geneaut and 1 other like this

1 minute ago, Lornoth said:

Schraeder got replaced last season already. There's zero chance we pay almost 8 million to a guy we benched for Ty. 

I didn't realize that had happened. Missed the last few games as I got really busy with school.

Schwarzwald likes this