• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope so,

We can cut Ryan Sharter, Money Matt Bryant, and Reed next. We could probably get Poe or McCoy in FA. Need to focus all our efforts on the trenches but most importantly emphasize the Oline above all else. Give me Daryl Williams in FA plus Lindstrom or Elgton Jenkins in the draft and we are back in play. Need a FB too that's an underrated need and Michael Burton FB for the bears would be a really good addition.

I've always noticed players that we've payed too much just come to the Atlanta Falcons to virtually retire on the field. Looks like Robert Alford got paid, then proceeded to knock it back a notch. I'm proud that we recognized that in Alford and sent out the back door. Hopefully someone can coach him up somewhere else, it wasn't working here.

So I guess the organization itself sees that it is more than just injuries that needed to be addressed.

I think it's fantastic that they didn't adopt an attitude of not doing much more than just getting their injured players back. It wasn't obvious to everyone here, but obvious to a lot that it was more than just injuries that caused last years results.