Cole World

Cleaning house

114 posts in this topic

While there are guys that I love as Falcons whether for current or past success (Alford being a great example of past success), it is absolutely imperative for this team to shake things up to take a step forward.

Now just wondering who goes, and  how we replace them....

Dutty Ole Bird and papachaz like this

Let’s just hope Dimitroff recognizes his shortsightedness in not getting a viable replacement for Dontari Poe last year. Because if he recognizes that flaw in their plan from last off-season I won’t feel panicked about them pruning this off-season

Bigbenright and Emmitt like this

3 minutes ago, Falcon Blitz said:

Carl Dukes is not a insider, take everything he says with a grain of salt. One of the worst Radio Hosts in the A. 

He played Center. Can't get more inside than that. 

Ill be here all week folks. Tip your waitresses. 

falconsd56 and Detroit_Falcon like this

Just now, AtlantaFanatic said:

My girl keeps calling saying we need to talk...

How many times have I told you that on twitter. you never listened. She was calling my wife up complaining about you and I was tired of hearing that my boy was coming up short but you wouldn't listen

AtlantaFanatic and jamesmasen like this

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

How many times have I told you that on twitter. you never listened. She was calling my wife up complaining about you and I was tired of hearing that my boy was coming up short but you wouldn't listen

:slick::lol:

papachaz and ya_boi_j like this

Hope so,

We can cut Ryan Sharter, Money Matt Bryant, and Reed next. We could probably get Poe or McCoy in FA. Need to focus all our efforts on the trenches but most importantly emphasize the Oline above all else. Give me Daryl Williams in FA plus Lindstrom or Elgton Jenkins in the draft and we are back in play. Need a FB too that's an underrated need and Michael Burton FB for the bears would be a really good addition.

I've always noticed players that we've payed too much just come to the Atlanta Falcons to virtually retire on the field. Looks like Robert Alford got paid, then proceeded to knock it back a notch. I'm proud that we recognized that in Alford and sent out the back door. Hopefully someone can coach him up somewhere else, it wasn't working here.

28 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Sometimes a change of scenery can do a player some good. lol

1 minute ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Ryan Schraeder, Brooks Reed

Reed has been consistent but shortchanged because there was no true rotation before Irvin arrived. I can't remember but didn't Schraeder get hurt?

So I guess the organization itself sees that it is more than just injuries that needed to be addressed.

I think it's fantastic that they didn't adopt an attitude of not doing much more than just getting their injured players back. It wasn't obvious to everyone here, but obvious to a lot that it was more than just injuries that caused last years results.

papachaz and Malachore like this

41 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

He played Center. Can't get more inside than that. 

Ill be here all week folks. Tip your waitresses. 

you thinking JAMIE Dukes? is his name Carl now??