Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
athell

As Roddy would say, What up world?

70 posts in this topic

It's been rough for all of us on and off the field while you've been gone lol. Super Bowl experience in the ATL was lit af tho.

athell likes this

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Glad to have you back my friend. This board is better with you. 

Thanks bro.  Same to you.

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Well it's about ******* time you come back. :lol::slick:

lol, all in good time my man :)

1 minute ago, mqg96 said:

It's been rough for all of us on and off the field while you've been gone lol. Super Bowl experience in the ATL was lit af tho.

Man I cannot get over how perfect the season ended for the Saints.  Honestly, that may have healed me the most lol.

The Saints really have had some brutal playoff exits, think about it...

Beastquake

Catch 3 vs San Fran

Minnesota Miracle

Missed DPI

And ya know what?  They deserve all of it!  Good to hear from you man.

hola. that initial email we sent baack and forth to each other was washed away in the sea during a massive email sweep I performed lol. Thought about you about 3 weeks ago

Falconsin2012 and athell like this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

hola. that initial email we sent baack and forth to each other was washed away in the sea during a massive email sweep I performed lol. Thought about you about 3 weeks ago

lol all good bro, I appreciated you reaching out.  Dare I ask why you were thinking about me?  :) 

Falconsin2012 and ya_boi_j like this

6 minutes ago, athell said:

lol all good bro, I appreciated you reaching out.  Dare I ask why you were thinking about me?  :) 

I think about a lot of posters who aren't around as much anymore lol. Unlike others I don't make threads about where such and such is, just keep it to myself. Underneath this hairy 2 pack, I have a heart

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I think about a lot of posters who aren't around as much anymore lol. Unlike others I don't make threads about where such and such is, just keep it to myself. Underneath this hairy 2 pack, I have a heart

Hairy 2 Pack lmao

Do you play this song in the background when you have these moments?

VTCrunkler and ya_boi_j like this

34 minutes ago, athell said:

Ladies and Gents, I unironically have missed you all while I have been away.  Not going to dwell on the past, I felt I had to take a step back and I did and I think I am better for it, but I just wanted to pop back in and say hello...see how everyone was doing...to let you all know just how funny what happened to the Saints still is to me...how at first I was very apprehensive about Koetter's return but have since warmed to it...and how excited I am for our upcoming offseason.  This is an important offseason that needs to be trench focused and we should be right back in the thick of things.

I hope you are all well.

Welcome Back!   Here - you can share in the laughter with us!   There is some pretty good stuff in this thread

athell likes this

4 minutes ago, Tandy said:

Welcome Back!   Here - you can share in the laughter with us!   There is some pretty good stuff in this thread

Thank you Tandy!  It has been an amazing couple of weeks for sure, it is the gift that keeps on giving.  Cherry on top was AD wanting out of NOLA lol

PokerSteve and Tandy like this

44 minutes ago, athell said:

Ladies and Gents, I unironically have missed you all while I have been away.  Not going to dwell on the past, I felt I had to take a step back and I did and I think I am better for it, but I just wanted to pop back in and say hello...see how everyone was doing...to let you all know just how funny what happened to the Saints still is to me...how at first I was very apprehensive about Koetter's return but have since warmed to it...and how excited I am for our upcoming offseason.  This is an important offseason that needs to be trench focused and we should be right back in the thick of things.

I hope you are all well.

brace-yourselves-the-old-gang-is-back-to

2 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Yeah, I remember your post about taking a break....and you were serious lol. Glad to have you back brother! I totally understand your reasoning.

I was not messing around man lol.  I says what I means!

2 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

brace-yourselves-the-old-gang-is-back-to

Let's get it!

The O.D.B likes this

Welcome back to Hotel California, my dude! Who we drafting? I’m pulling for Greedy Williams although TD has hinted he’s drafting a G in the first. I’d rather have a veteran. What u think? 

athell likes this

Just now, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Welcome back to Hotel California, my dude! Who we drafting? I’m pulling for Greedy Williams although TD has hinted he’s drafting a G in the first. I’d rather have a veteran. What u think? 

Thanks bro!  And honestly, I don't even care as long his position has "line" in it lol

MoFalconsFan56 and PokerSteve like this

Just now, athell said:

Thanks bro!  And honestly, I don't even care as long his position has "line" in it lol

HeII yeah. Lord knows we need it I’m just curious if there’s a linemen available at 14 that will have an impact on the game like Greedy could. That said, no CB is worth a **** if the DL isn’t doing their job, so I can’t decide. I think I want Greedy but in my heart of hearts I know it should be DL or OL in the first lol 

athell likes this

1 minute ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

HeII yeah. Lord knows we need it I’m just curious if there’s a linemen available at 14 that will have an impact on the game like Greedy could. That said, no CB is worth a **** if the DL isn’t doing their job, so I can’t decide. I think I want Greedy but in my heart of hearts I know it should be DL or OL in the first lol 

Here is where I am at.  If Ed Oliver continues to fall, which seems like he is and continues to do so, he has to be the pick.  We really can't go wrong through, this draft is stacked on the lines. As for Greedy, love the player, don't love the fit...right now.  Alford is probably gone, so there is a spot but Oliver came on late, and with Neal and Rico coming back and with Krazee demanding a prominent role, slide him to slot with Tru and Oliver on the outside and I think we are solid.

1 hour ago, athell said:

I hope you are all well.

Knew you couldn't stay away ^_^

athell likes this