lju713

Do we need to replace Teco if he leaves or are we good with what we have

58 posts in this topic

On 2/4/2019 at 8:43 PM, lju713 said:

I like the RB Henderson out of Memphis, we is a weapon in all 3 offensive phases(Run,receiving,returns) and has that home run threat ability. Same as Teco and i know he is gonna get a deal we wont match in FA. Brian Hill showed promise and has the size to finish runs. Ito is a nimble version on Free and is a playmaker.

Do we add a back early like Jacobs(ALA) if we address needs like G,T,and DT in FA. Off all the backs we have, I wish we would add a Turner clone to the equation.

Thoughts?

I like that Brian Hill kid.... :mmmhmm:  ,, But yes,, I do think we should draft one late with one of out comp picks.. We should always be looking for that steal in the Draft at all positions.. and that includes a RB. 

I mean if you're assuming Freeman will actually go all year then we may be ok but assuming we dont do anything at the position I dont like the odds of him absorbing all of those hits.

Jalen hurd towards the middle of the draft would be nice. He was a third down/goal line back at Baylor this year after converting to WR. Can slot him in at 2nd or 3rd TE, rotate him in as a power back to take off some of the load. Not to mention he can run WR routes like is expected of RBs these days.

If the Falcons get some more talent on the OL, then we'll be fine at RB; even without Coleman. The Falcons will probably find a nice speedy UDFA RB. 

On 2/5/2019 at 2:21 AM, R_The_Great said:

Brian Hill suppose to be the next Adrian Peterson

Kinda like James Stone was supposed to be the next Bruce Matthews. :ninja:

On 2/7/2019 at 0:33 AM, 4dabirds said:

If the Falcons get some more talent on the OL, then we'll be fine at RB; even without Coleman. The Falcons will probably find a nice speedy UDFA RB. 

You have compensatory 4th and 5th round picks this year on top of the regular picks you have in those rounds. It'll be easy to get a RB in those rounds and still fill your other needs. No reason to wait til after the draft.