FalconsAirMiles

Falcons 40 to 1 to win the Super Bowl. The Browns have better odds than us

59 posts in this topic

Browns are one of the most hyped teams right now. I’m more surprised to see the Giants so high. Packers and vikes as well as cowboys are much too high though. Betting on us wouldn’t be a bad idea if I was a gambler. We might actually be the best value given our current odds. 

Mojojojo, tonatl07 and IamFRESCO1 like this

Franchises who win their first Super Bowl always have bad odds coming into the new year. That automatically gives the 2019 Falcons a better chance than 2018. Overly hyped, preseason favorited teams always fall apart (like us this past season or the 2016 Panthers), unless you're on a dynasty like the Pats.

2 hours ago, Drew4719 said:

Lol at the saints being tied for second best odds. They are going to fall off a cliff because Brees’ arm is shot.

and then watch them drop to 8-8 and no playoffs because they're going to get a hangover from this devastating loss to the Rams and all of the whining/complaining from the head coach, players, and fans. It'll be in their heads to the point where they can't recover. I'm not afraid of jinxes in this case. The NFC South is the most unpredictable division ever. The Panthers went from 15-1 to 6-10. The Falcons went from 13-3 to 4-12. The Saints may go from 13-3 to IDK after this year. I think Falcons or Panthers take the division crown in 2019. 

26 minutes ago, Jesus said:

ESPN has the Saints over the Texans in the super bowl next year.

Good, preseason picks always fail unless the Patriots are part of the pick. The Falcons were preseason favorites last off season and looked what happened. 

Ezekiel 25:17 and PokerSteve like this

2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Might as well be 1,000,000/1

We will never ever win a SB

2020 (February 2021) or 2028 (February 2029). Most likely 2028-29 unless Quinn can prove it to me. Be patient my friends. 

Edited by mqg96

3 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

2020 (February 2021) or 2028 (February 2029). Most likely 2028-29 unless Quinn can prove it to me. Be patient my friends. 

You are obsessed with this AFC west thing you push in every thread. It means nothing. The only thing the Falcons can be counted on is pure disappointment.

2 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Browns are one of the most hyped teams right now. I’m more surprised to see the Giants so high. Packers and vikes as well as cowboys are much too high though. Betting on us wouldn’t be a bad idea if I was a gambler. We might actually be the best value given our current odds. 

handdown.gif

Kaptain Krazy likes this