Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcon Freddie

Pepsi Cola

12 posts in this topic

I wonder how much Pepsi Cola paid to sponsor the Super Bowl LIII halftime show? Seeing how it was in a stadium that is almost exactly one mile distance from the Coca Cola world headquarters, do you think that may have motivated them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have sponsored the halftime show every year for probably 10 years. I think they did a good job advertising but I don't think it had anything to do with the being in Atlanta. 

vitaman likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Coke is better than Pepsi. Trust me. Probably still lacing it with cocaine. Crack drink.

Just wait until they add CBD. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Coke is better than Pepsi. Trust me. Probably still lacing it with cocaine. Crack drink.

Born and raised in the metro, but much prefer Pepsi to Coke. When I was a kid I could drink either, and then Coke decided to come out with NEW Coke which sucked, then they went back to Classic Coke and it's never been the same. Apparently they've fooled a lot of people into believing that Classic Coke is the original formula, but I don't believe it for a minute.

Oddly Coke from a fountain is still okay, but a bottle or can from the store is a hard pass.

I have less and less trust in your "trust me" by the day. Based on a lot of your football opinions and now this one I'm just SMH.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rcky_mtn_falcon said:

Born and raised in the metro, but much prefer Pepsi to Coke. When I was a kid I could drink either, and then Coke decided to come out with NEW Coke which sucked, then they went back to Classic Coke and it's never been the same. Apparently they've fooled a lot of people into believing that Classic Coke is the original formula, but I don't believe it for a minute.

Oddly Coke from a fountain is still okay, but a bottle or can from the store is a hard pass.

I have less and less trust in your "trust me" by the day. Based on a lot of your football opinions and now this one I'm just SMH.

 

Try Mexican coke in the glass bottle. They use cane sugar and not corn syrup

nomak and Geneaut like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, rcky_mtn_falcon said:

Born and raised in the metro, but much prefer Pepsi to Coke. When I was a kid I could drink either, and then Coke decided to come out with NEW Coke which sucked, then they went back to Classic Coke and it's never been the same. Apparently they've fooled a lot of people into believing that Classic Coke is the original formula, but I don't believe it for a minute.

Oddly Coke from a fountain is still okay, but a bottle or can from the store is a hard pass.

I have less and less trust in your "trust me" by the day. Based on a lot of your football opinions and now this one I'm just SMH.

 

Lies and mo lies. You were probably born and raised in Denver.

runshoot likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Lies and mo lies. You were probably born and raised in Denver.

This is almost as stupid as the nicknames you give to players and coaches. Accusing someone you don't know of lying. I was born at Kennestone hospital, yes I lived in Denver for 7 years including 2002 when i created this account, hence the nick name.

However I've lived 42 of my 50 years in the great state of Georgia, and have a great deal of pride in this city and state. I can tell from your posts that you also love this city but I can also tell you're quickly slipping into senility. Reverting back to grade school immaturity.

I disagree with your opinion, you disagree with mine, and maybe the only things we agree on are our love for all Atlanta sports. We just disagree on the direction of the teams and the solutions to get them where we want them at the end of the day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rcky_mtn_falcon said:

Born and raised in the metro, but much prefer Pepsi to Coke. When I was a kid I could drink either, and then Coke decided to come out with NEW Coke which sucked, then they went back to Classic Coke and it's never been the same. Apparently they've fooled a lot of people into believing that Classic Coke is the original formula, but I don't believe it for a minute.

Oddly Coke from a fountain is still okay, but a bottle or can from the store is a hard pass.

I have less and less trust in your "trust me" by the day. Based on a lot of your football opinions and now this one I'm just SMH.

 

Coke used "NEW Coke" to perpetuate the change from using real sugar to high fructose corn syrup as it's sweetener. Before the "NEW", Coke used sugar... they introduced the NEW which was terrible, and then when they went back to CLASSIC people were so happy that most didn't notice the change of sweetener. This change to corn syrup in the U.S. has netted Coca-Cola corp 100's of millions in profit.

Coke manufactured in Mexico still uses real cane sugar do the decreased cost of sugar there, and the taste difference is profound. So if you want the true original Coca-Cola, buy the imported Mexican version. It is readily available.

Pepsi sucks. I would rather drink RC Cola. I would rather drink Great Value Cola than Pepsi.

Francis York Morgan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Coke used "NEW Coke" to perpetuate the change from using real sugar to high fructose corn syrup as it's sweetener. Before the "NEW", Coke used sugar... they introduced the NEW which was terrible, and then when they went back to CLASSIC people were so happy that most didn't notice the change of sweetener. This change to corn syrup in the U.S. has netted Coca-Cola corp 100's of millions in profit.

Coke manufactured in Mexico still uses real cane sugar do the decreased cost of sugar there, and the taste difference is profound. So if you want the true original Coca-Cola, buy the imported Mexican version. It is readily available.

Pepsi sucks. I would rather drink RC Cola. I would rather drink Great Value Cola than Pepsi.

RC is the move

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0