fuego

Ram vs Patriots SB thread

521 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

As much as I hate the Patriots I'm actually kinda glad the Rams lost. Maybe now the fools on this message board will finally STFU about how great the Rams are and Todd Gurley this and Sean McVay that and Les Snead this and blah, blah, blah. So absolutely disgusting the way this message board works and gets hung up on whatever team is the favor of the month. Eagles one month, Chiefs another, Rams another, Saints another, Steelers another, Patriots another. It's freaking stupid and sickening.

wow this is pretty sad 

Spts1 likes this

4 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

The silver lining.

The Saints lost to Goff.  His performance in this game will just rub salt in their wounds.

Hes TERRIBLE!

im going to sleep well thinking about that...

Also..

Brady's last ring definately wont be on us.

2 minutes ago, FalconMama said:

So only NFC East teams have an answer for the Pats in the SB smh

No but they got a consistent easy ride to the playoffs unchallenged in regular season. SMH Most teams get some competition in their division every 3-4 years

Just now, Mescalito said:

Hate to say it, but the Saints would've won this game.

I believe they would’ve as well. Payton would’ve had his team more prepared than McVay. 

FalconFan1st likes this

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

As much as I hate the Patriots I'm actually kinda glad the Rams lost. Maybe now the fools on this message board will finally STFU about how great the Rams are and Todd Gurley this and Sean McVay that and Les Snead this and blah, blah, blah. So absolutely disgusting the way this message board works and gets hung up on whatever team is the favor of the month. Eagles one month, Chiefs another, Rams another, Saints another, Steelers another, Patriots another. It's freaking stupid and sickening.

Well dude if the Falcons would step up we would be hung up on them

Spts1 likes this

13 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I think they’ll get 7-10. Can’t see them winning 11+. Of course there’s still the entire offseason, but they’re losing so much and coming off a SB loss. 

This is the sorta loss that deflates a team.

1 minute ago, WornOutFalconFan said:

Well dude if the Falcons would step up we would be hung up on them

We should want to be the Atlanta Falcons. We shouldn't want to be any other team. If I wanted to be one of those other teams I'd go and root for them.

Just now, Jesus said:

This is the sorta loss that deflates a team.

They looked deflated during the entire game. Our loss was astronomically more deflating than their loss. 

FalconMama and Jesus like this

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

They looked deflated during the entire game. Our loss was astronomically more deflating than their loss. 

Yeah. They looked overmatched. Falcons did bounce back tho. 

God some idiot is setting of fireworks in my neighborhood 

I Believe the Pats will play the Saints next year in the Superbowl my friends .The NFL is set up...each year, the saints have closed in the last 2 years and I believe the NFL will give it to The Saints for Brees last year in his contract ,plus it's in Miami where he would have won it 10 years prior.