Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SkerFalcon8710

Saints throw ultra temper tantrum and its beautiful

56 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

hopefully the next punishment from the Football Gods is a Falcons Super Bowl in 2020. (While the Saints finish 6-10)

Nah, the debt must be repaid, which means a third playoff heartbreaker in a row. How about them driving for the game-winning score in next year's NFC Title Game, only for a tipped pass off of the umpire landing in Deion Jones' lap and him scoring as the clock runs out?

But I'll take the Falcons winning the Lombardi all the same...

Edited by ratesforless
1989Fan likes this

I think they'll win it next year. NFL is rigged and it's set up for Brees to win it in Miami again on their 10 year anniversary and then retire as it's his last year on his contract. It'll be vs Brady..watch what I tell you 

Edited by motivation2k3

2 hours ago, motivation2k3 said:

I sure wish the Rams win tonight. Because even then Pat's winning is a win for them. 

Nah. It's funnier that the Pats won and the Rams looked soooo bad. If the Rams win at least Saints fans could say they got beat by the best. Instead they have to say they got beat by a team who then had the worst perormance in a Superbowl in the last 3 decades at least. 

8 hours ago, ratesforless said:

Nah, the debt must be repaid, which means a third playoff heartbreaker in a row. How about them driving for the game-winning score in next year's NFC Title Game, only for a tipped pass off of the umpire landing in Deion Jones' lap and him scoring as the clock runs out?

But I'll take the Falcons winning the Lombardi all the same...

Or we beat them 28-3 to knock them out of the playoffs :)