Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carter

February 2019 Recruiting Thread

298 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, AutumnEffect said:

WE A BASKETBALL SCHOOL NOW

tenor.gif

Indeed... And just because these pics can't be shared often enough (and I hate getting last comment on the previous page)... here we go one more time:

nintendo-girl-bounce.gif

Enhance!!!

7B8B55B1EA7F6772E126888F73D666D44054C5DE

Anthony Edwards commits to the good guys. Cites Oladipo and D. Wade and Crean's work with them as some of the biggest factors.

SacFalcFan likes this

58 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

Looks like Nick Cross is headed to Maryland

Prolly be in the Portal in a year or 2.  Kid wanted to go to FSU or UGA.  Parents wanted Penn State.  Maryland was a compromise. Good luck to him

Carter and Porter Osborne Jr like this

8 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Hard to believe this dude plays running back.  Feeling bad already for inside linebackers and safeties in the SEC

9040421.jpeg

A redshirt freshman...LMFAO.  I didn’t see anyone like that at my freshman orientation 

Carter likes this

22 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

Rumor is that Zeus is up to 240 of solid muscle.. if actually is and kept his speed, may God have mercy on whoever tries to tackle him. 

Dang.  Would love to see him playing around 230, but 240 is a freight train.  If that's true, I can't imagine too many db's that would want to tackle him head on.  

38 minutes ago, Bdawg58 said:

Rumor is that Zeus is up to 240 of solid muscle.. if actually is and kept his speed, may God have mercy on whoever tries to tackle him. 

Just saw a post from Jake that said he is around 215-220.

Bdawg58 likes this

15 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

Dang.  Would love to see him playing around 230, but 240 is a freight train.  If that's true, I can't imagine too many db's that would want to tackle him head on.  

Just want to see him healthy. No kick returns or coverage. We dont have to rush him this year. Next year we NEED him at 100. He can he special but 1 more injury and he might be a what could have been.

Man I can’t wait to see Zeus play. He’s gonna need time to fully heal and he most likely won’t be back to his usual self for 2019, but man he is a special player in the same mold as a Nick Chubb. Excited to see him play.

Liked his film a lot more than Najee Harris and honestly don’t think I’ve been nearly as impressed with any back since then. A few of these 2020 backs could be really special too though.

Edited by Carter
Falconsin2012 likes this

1 hour ago, Bdawg58 said:

Linebacker baby.  2 way player

10 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Hard to believe this dude plays running back.  Feeling bad already for inside linebackers and safeties in the SEC

9040421.jpeg

OMG beastmode..  

10 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

9040421.jpeg

Almost looks like when Greg Jones played for FSU.

IVBC0I5.jpg

Falconsin2012 likes this

H. Walker was the same height 6'1" and played at 223lbs......Walker literally ran over people. If Zeus can weigh in around that 225 to 230 mark, and get his speed back. He can be really special.

Falconsin2012 likes this

3 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

Almost looks like when Greg Jones played for FSU.

IVBC0I5.jpg

Look how much weight Zeus is carrying.  And his arms aren’t nearly as stressed.  Zeus could go pro at multiple positions on offense or defense.  Needs to drop 20 lbs though

Stevenson, who may be the best player from our 2018 class, has a similar man amongst boys frame for a CB

1 hour ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Look how much weight Zeus is carrying.  And his arms aren’t nearly as stressed.  Zeus could go pro at multiple positions on offense or defense.  Needs to drop 20 lbs though

Stevenson, who may be the best player from our draft class, has a similar man amongst boys frame for a CB

I hope Zeus can go pro at 1 position, but until we see him in action, that isn't a guarantee.  He certainly couldn't go pro at multiple positions.

Disagree on Stevenson, I think he ends up at safety.  He weighs 210 as a cb. 

23 minutes ago, Turkeydawg said:

I hope Zeus can go pro at 1 position, but until we see him in action, that isn't a guarantee.  He certainly couldn't go pro at multiple positions.

Disagree on Stevenson, I think he ends up at safety.  He weighs 210 as a cb. 

But he has the athleticism and bend to get his head around while at top speed.  Dude could play safety...but he can dominate a corner despite his size