Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ghosts of Glanville

Brees just on Good Morning America STILL complaining

53 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Michael Strahan just interviewed Brees on GMA.  Basically it was “we had a chance to win after the play, but we were still robbed.”

They’ll take this to their grave. . . Good

They were still robbed - by a Quarterback who threw an interception in overtime!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just wonder how this will carry over to next season - will officials be irked at the Saints and be more than willing to throw flags against them?  or will officials feel guilty and be more willing to throw flags against their opponents?

Emmitt, rudy, Godzilla1985 and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saints want to take as much of the Super Bowl spotlight as possible this week.  Sad really.

Why is that non-call any more important than the call earlier in the game where Jared Goff was facemasked near goal line where Rams had to settle for a field goal?

Every bad call impacts a game.  I would be a little more sympathetic if Saints lost the game on that play but there were more chances to score on that drive plus chance to stop Rams from tying game up plus they got the ball in OT first.

To keep whining about one bad call is pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jlrfalcon said:

I just wonder how this will carry over to next season - will officials be irked at the Saints and be more than willing to throw flags against them?  or will officials feel guilty and be more willing to throw flags against their opponents?

In Nee Orleans the Saints get tons of favorable officiating and always have - that will continue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Saints want to take as much of the Super Bowl spotlight as possible this week.  Sad really.

Why is that non-call any more important than the call earlier in the game where Jared Goff was facemasked near goal line where Rams had to settle for a field goal?

Every bad call impacts a game.  I would be a little more sympathetic if Saints lost the game on that play but there were more chances to score on that drive plus chance to stop Rams from tying game up plus they got the ball in OT first.

To keep whining about one bad call is pathetic.

well, they ARE pathetic, as human beings who are supposed to be grown men, so there's that  ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Hope someone hits him so hard next season they knock that **** stain off his cheek and he has to retire.

He's related to Gorbachev...ketchup stains run in their family

F*** the saints/swampers/rat-faced-boy

Malachore and papachaz like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I think the Saints will be shell shocked next season.

 

Some think that this will be used as the Saints ralling cry, but I think they are complaing and whining way too much for it to have a positive effect on them. Would not be surprised if the Saints psyche has been damaged beyond repair. Especially if the whole Sean Payton locking himself away for 3 days binging on Netflix and ice cream thing is actually true.

Doctor Kildare likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

I think the Saints will be shell shocked next season.

 

Some think that this will be used as the Saints ralling cry, but I think they are complaing and whining way too much for it to have a positive effect on them. Would not be surprised if the Saints psyche has been damaged beyond repair. Especially if the whole Sean Payton locking himself away for 3 days binging on Netflix and ice cream thing is actually true.

It was Vicodin, not ice cream. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Tandy said:

They were still robbed - by a Quarterback who threw an interception in overtime!

That was a punt. If Michael Thomas wanted to catch it, he should have signaled for a fair catch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

I just wonder how this will carry over to next season - will officials be irked at the Saints and be more than willing to throw flags against them?  or will officials feel guilty and be more willing to throw flags against their opponents?

This is what I'm afraid of.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Shiney_McShine said:

Reality:

It was a horrible non call. One of the worst I've ever seen.

The Saints kicked a FG and HAD the lead.

They FAILED to stop the Rams from tying the game.

They had the ball first in OT and turned it over.

 

How were they robbed? 

On the same play before Brees passed the ball the Saints commuted holding and hands to the face which was not called and allowed Brees time to throw it.

The Rams were robbed on that play as flags should have been thrown before Brees even threw the ball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JDaveG said:

I don’t blame him. I mean, that interception was the biggest wounded duck I’ve seen in ages. It was a terrible throw. I’d still be mad too if I was him. He can do way better than that. 

Not only that, he got the stuffing knocked out of him as well on the throw.

JDaveG likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0