Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cheyakita

Petition started to kick the Saints out of NFL

28 posts in this topic

Sign this petition to kick the saints out of the league for being the biggest cry babies in history,  as well as crying over 1 play vs the other 127 plays (which include where they tried hurting a rams player,  and grabbing 3 facemask). You think with a ring they never cry like this.  

Also further damage is they performed bounty gate to get a ring.  Which ended the careers for kurt and farve. 

#TheyCantHandle28-3

1 minute ago, E. T. said:

Tide pods?

Oh yeah, if we only make a similar gif with Gronk “Tide Pods!”

Don’t  you know, kids love em!

1 hour ago, FalconinPA said:

I am so glad that the rest of the NFL are starting to hate these guys like we do. They are making an *** oftheir entire organization over one blown call. :lol: This petition is decades late. 

They have t werked hard to earn this, ler’em love it!!  I’M okay wit it!! 

Flying Falcon likes this

I say they just get relocated to London and moved to the AFC East in exchange for the Dolphins!

then they would get to see twice a year if they would have beat the Patriots had the refs not screwed them!

roguebeaver likes this

C’mon now, guys and gals. The petition has been up a whole week and only ~3,400 signatures? I’m honestly disappointed in y’all. I know y’all can do better than just 3,400.

Did all 17 Rams fans sign it too? :lol:

Not signing it because there is no other team I could hate so much.   I need somewhere to vent my frustrations and anger every day or I might beat my kids or something.   The Saints keep me on the straight and narrow and off drugs.

Guys. The Saints are a year or 2 away from being back to gutter dwellers every year. We want them to stay right where they are. When they become the Buffalo Bills again, you're going to be glad their in our division.