Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shiney_McShine

Wow.....Please, just get over it!!!

36 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

While I was quite satisfied the Saints lost, the sheer amount of post I've seen here of their loss pretty much assures that this place will be a nuclear wasteland when misfortune finds us.  I actually think the people who should be moving on is us.  Let them have their tears, law suits, ice cream and Netflix.

I did notice that Sean Payton has been looking quite pudgy as of late.

papachaz likes this

1 hour ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

It's why I avoid this place for the most part once the season starts. Too much nonsense. 

P.S. more than the nonsense you see during the offseason. Felt I needed to clarify. 

At least it's not the atlantabirdgang fb group. Makes this place seem like a Roman Gymnasium discussion of philosophy and life purpose.

Just now, ATLFalcon36 said:

At least it's not the atlantabirdgang fb group. Makes this place seem like a Roman Gymnasium discussion of philosophy and life purpose.

I don't do FB anymore except for business purposes. FB is the walmart of social media. Everybody seems to be there but nobody is happy about it. 

HASHBROWN3 and octoslash like this

I just hope we put 1:47 or whatever it was all over MB when they come play.  Better yet... have it flash during the SB with an upside down fluer de ish.  

4 saints related threads on the front page and you own 50% of them. If you want people to get over it, shouldn't you start with yourself

4 hours ago, Shiney_McShine said:

This is what college gives you? 

This was backed up by New Orleans’ star wide receiver, Michael Thomas.

“He ain’t talk to us,” Thomas tweeted.

4 hours ago, gkgrimes said:

i work with a sAINTS fans. and every day since that game when she see me she says.

"don't say a word Mr. 28-3"  **** is high-larious to me. cry baby *****

It's like my ATL trip all over again! Hi, friends!

gkgrimes likes this

4 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

While I was quite satisfied the Saints lost, the sheer amount of post I've seen here of their loss pretty much assures that this place will be a nuclear wasteland when misfortune finds us.  I actually think the people who should be moving on is us.  Let them have their tears, law suits, ice cream and Netflix.

Nah it's entertainment. Nothing more and nothing less. Besides the Super bowl this is the biggest football topic going on right now

5 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

*Sarah Connor voice* "3 billion human lives ended on Feb. 5, 2017"

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr

1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

It's like my ATL trip all over again! Hi, friends!

what up..........

5 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Yep, keep it going I want this story and the whinning to keep reminding me of how the Saints blew it so bad.

I also hope the complaining blacklists them and does a reverse Katrina REF effect on them. Would be awesome if the Saints are called for every ticky tack penalty and they have a number of bad seasons due to it.

Well we KNOW for a fact they won’t have anymore good seasons if the league doesn’t take care of them. 

With th shelf life of roughly a week of being able to complain about officiating I can easily see this turning on them in the public as no one feels sorry for a whinny b!tch in sports. 

We ALL have had bad calls, get over it! Will be the feeling.