Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shiney_McShine

Wow.....Please, just get over it!!!

36 posts in this topic

While I was quite satisfied the Saints lost, the sheer amount of post I've seen here of their loss pretty much assures that this place will be a nuclear wasteland when misfortune finds us.  I actually think the people who should be moving on is us.  Let them have their tears, law suits, ice cream and Netflix.

This is what college gives you? 

This was backed up by New Orleans’ star wide receiver, Michael Thomas.

“He ain’t talk to us,” Thomas tweeted.

2 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

While I was quite satisfied the Saints lost, the sheer amount of post I've seen here of their loss pretty much assures that this place will be a nuclear wasteland when misfortune finds us.  I actually think the people who should be moving on is us.  Let them have their tears, law suits, ice cream and Netflix.

I can't have ice cream......Diabetes 

10 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

We've already been nuked into oblivion several times over. This will keep on as long as the national media keeps talking about it.

16 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

Nope. I’m enjoying this. They have been riding 28-3 for a long time, and if they can dish it, they are going to take it. 

20 minutes ago, Shiney_McShine said:

Well, it is known fact that many high profile athletes don’t actually take college level courses. 

HASHBROWN3 likes this

20 minutes ago, Shiney_McShine said:

I’m thinking it was a conscious choice. It’s maybe a form of rebellion. I’m sure I don’t understand. He doesn’t want his peers to think he’s intelligent. He would lose all his street cred. It is funny though. Let’s see what lie he uses to cover up this one. 

2 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

Nope. I’m enjoying this. They have been riding 28-3 for a long time, and if they can dish it, they are going to take it. 

i work with a sAINTS fans. and every day since that game when she see me she says.

"don't say a word Mr. 28-3"  **** is high-larious to me. cry baby *****

Tandy and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

29 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

Yep, keep it going I want this story and the whinning to keep reminding me of how the Saints blew it so bad.

I also hope the complaining blacklists them and does a reverse Katrina REF effect on them. Would be awesome if the Saints are called for every ticky tack penalty and they have a number of bad seasons due to it.

53 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

While I was quite satisfied the Saints lost, the sheer amount of post I've seen here of their loss pretty much assures that this place will be a nuclear wasteland when misfortune finds us. 

Already happened. Difference is they can come to our boards no problem and talk ish when misfortune happens to us, while everyone who is not an Aints fan or has a negative opinion about them is banned from there board. They love to dish it out but can't take even a little of it back.

And as has been stated, not our fault the Aint fans and media keep perpetuating this and it's making them look stupider by the minute. Plus we're not the only fans loving this.

1 hour ago, Monolith2001 said:

WHEN misfortune finds us???? WHEN????

so you've just posted on the board for all these years but never watched the Falcons games (esp against the saints and/or seahawks) or studied the history? Heck, did you not even watch any of THIS past year???

By the way, why the **** does the commissioner HAVE to talk to the players about a blown call anyway? 

Does he do that to every team on the receiving end of questionable officiating? Get outta here with that. He'd never get any peace just from the complaints of teams that have to play the Aints in the Super Dump.

I always chuckle at how players have this mentality that everyone is out to get them. The Saints are complaining about this game, but forget about how they were handed a Super Bowl due schotty officiating. The Patriots mocked the NFL after they beat us, but benefited from a ton of calls in the game. If any one of those calls doesn't go their way, they lose that game. I still think that the Pats and Saints are two of the worst teams when it comes to complaining. The Patriots may think that the deflate gate was too harsh, but they constantly tried to cover up things and misled investigators. This is after the NFL did them a massive favor by destroying the spygate tapes so no one knew the truth behind their cheating. I still think it was a lot worse than everyone is willing to admit. Roger covered it up to not give the NFL a black eye and to also help his buddy Kraft who ultimately got him the commissioner job.

1 hour ago, droopy1592 said:

****ed Straight!    Maybe Roger should send them all flowers and a hug.   Jesus - they are getting ridiculous now.   Goodell didn't miss the ****ed call - and by rule - he really can't change it because they asked him to.    He's already said that the committee will take into consideration making it reviewable.   That's all he can do.

So I guess what they want is just for him to change their diapers and wipe their tears now.    

BoomGoesTheDynamite likes this

1 hour ago, falconfreak1 said:

I’m thinking it was a conscious choice. It’s maybe a form of rebellion. I’m sure I don’t understand. He doesn’t want his peers to think he’s intelligent. He would lose all his street cred. It is funny though. Let’s see what lie he uses to cover up this one. 

Or maybe the guy is smart and chooses to talk in a more authentic dialect. He doesn't really have to code switch like a lot of us do in the corporate world.

1 hour ago, Monolith2001 said:

Have you not been here after any loss ever? It's a nuclear wasteland after a preseason loss.

14 minutes ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

Have you not been here after any loss ever? It's a nuclear wasteland after a preseason loss.

It's why I avoid this place for the most part once the season starts. Too much nonsense. 

P.S. more than the nonsense you see during the offseason. Felt I needed to clarify. 

ya_boi_j likes this

2 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

Lol @ "when misfortune finds us"

We're Falcons fans bro. There is no "when." 

The Daywalker and Cheap Talk like this

2 hours ago, papachaz said:

WHEN misfortune finds us???? WHEN????

so you've just posted on the board for all these years but never watched the Falcons games (esp against the saints and/or seahawks) or studied the history? Heck, did you not even watch any of THIS past year???

1 hour ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

37 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Lol @ "when misfortune finds us"

We're Falcons fans bro. There is no "when." 

I'm referring to crazy stuff that matters enough to post for two weeks straight, not the regular Falcons misfortune we see almost every week.  28-3 was the last one we had that rose to that level.  I'm just dropping my opinion that the horse is dead, pulverized and even the atoms are breaking down.  Feel free to disagree and party on.  I will say that part of why I feel this way is that when Saints fans came at me about LI, I would always remind them that we were playing in the SB and they were at home at 7-9, losing to us twice.   Hard for me to square that when the roles are reversed (but I can still be happy they aren't playing in the SB).  

Edited by Monolith2001
papachaz likes this

2 hours ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

By the way, why the **** does the commissioner HAVE to talk to the players about a blown call anyway? 

Does he do that to every team on the receiving end of questionable officiating? Get outta here with that. He'd never get any peace just from the complaints of teams that have to play the Aints in the Super Dump.

This is exactly the way I see it!  Who the fk are they that requires special announcements from Roger Goodell?  These filthy mofos should get what every other team gets when it comes to crying over outrageous calls... NOTHING!!

This all points back to the double standard the Saints always get with media coverage, favorable calls & sympathy.

I’m telling you, the scungy saints are building up some resentment around the league with other teams & their fan bases.

Eat it you dirt bags!