Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shiney_McShine

Wow.....More Aints delusion

52 posts in this topic

https://www.ajc.com/sports/football/did-sean-payton-mock-roger-goodell-with-clown-shirt/Fphmozir8LjOfTJ9HjooDK/

Before NFL commissioner Roger Goodell took the podium in Atlanta Wednesday for his “State of the NFL” announcement, Saints head coach Sean Payton had his own season-ending conference in New Orleans.

Payton, still upset over the missed call during the NFC Championship Game against the Los Angeles Rams, appeared to take shot at Goodell with his attire.

Keen viewers took note of a T-shirt Payton wore under his unzipped quarter-zip sweater. The T-shirt bears a image of Goodell with a clown nose.

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Embedded video

The shirt is sold by Barstool Sports. It was reportedly banned from Super Bowl week activities by the league office during the 2017 Super Bowl between the Patriots and Falcons. (It was the Patriots’ first Super Bowl appearance following a league ruling over Deflategate.)

Goodell for his part did not deliver good news to Saints fans. While expressing empathy, he said could not use his authority to overturn results based on routine errors and judgment calls. He said the competition committee will certainly consider changing the rules.

The Rams face the Patriots Sunday in Super Bowl 53 in Atlanta.

Edited by Shiney_McShine
dirtybird2k5 and Knight of God like this

Just now, Statick said:

I hope Goodell fines him for the first week of the regular season. That'll teach him for his disrespect.

That’s unprofessional as hail man.  

I don't understand why Payton is mad at Goodel. He should be more upset with his team not finishing the game, allowing the Rams to score just before regulation ended and turning the ball over in OT. Then, he should be upset with the officiating. Never upset at Goodel as there is NOTHING he can do.

What a tool.

I hope they invoke a new rule and then next year the Aints will be salty again as their DB’s start getting called for all the PI and holding they routinely get away with. Be careful what you wish for Swamp Rats!

Edited by Cheyakita

1 hour ago, O sizzle said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/report-saints-ownership-factor-anthony-201903144.html

Just gonna leave this here, players from other sports are leaving nawlins because they hate the ownership as well. 

I did not know the Loomis was also the GM of the Pelicans. That's hysterical. 

Tandy and Flying Falcon like this

1 hour ago, MAD597 said:

Biggest babies in the league. They were gifted games for 12 years because of Katrina refs. I hope the league and REFS take it out on them going forward and they lose games because of their childish crap.

I'd be satisfied with just a fairly called game from now on in NO. 

But yeah, Aints are digging themselves a big hole right now with their antics and I hope it comes back to bite them. 

Tandy, raysnill1 and JDaveG like this

11 minutes ago, AvidFalconFan said:

Take away draft picks for conduct detrimental to the league. He should consider it a privilege to be able to coach in the NFL. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.B)

There is something wrong with him seriously - his behaviour is getting more and more bizarre 

Flying Falcon likes this

You think one of these days Freddy Munoz’s Childish, tactless antics would bite him in the ***. If he had any balls he would have just worn the tee shirt, but he skeered! What a punk. Goodall didn’t blow the game, Peyton’s play calling and Brees INT did.

I think Payton started feeling sorry for himself the second the call was made and it distracted him and his team from winning the game that they still had in his hand. Dan Quinn deserves blame for letting the Super Bowl get away, but his more stoic sideline demeanor toward refs is looking a lot better when compared to Payton's endless focus on what the refs have done.

JDaveG likes this