Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Draftnut57

OK, Pick the SB Winner..Only

59 posts in this topic

Patriots 31

Rams 21

Have no faith in Goff or McVay Saints could have sealed the deal by the second quarter but couldnt get in the redzone, Gurley's says he isnt banged up, but he doesnt look like himself. If Rams start flat Patriots will make them pay. Rams get late TD making it look closer than it is.

At this point of voting for who will win the Superbowl.... here's the standing of votes... But hope people will continue to vote until the game starts.. after it starts your vote will not count. So vote now.. Thanks... 

13 votes say Rams will Win.....

21 votes say NE will Win..... 

Come on those who are reading this.. place your vote.... Thanks....

Adrian Clayborn

Team wise im going with the Pats. I dont trust Goff at all in this game. He looked shaky the last month of the season and even in the NFC championship game.

Also I'm an LA native but the Rams fans are getting real annoying and too bandwagoney (if thats not a word I dont care, it's meant for these specific type of fans)

Going to kick back and revel in the fact that the Aint's fans are going to be upset for 4 agonizing hours and enjoy what will hopefully be a high scoring entertaining game.

Don't care who wins tonight. Just entertain me! 

Go Falcons. 

Last comment on this thread...   If I had known Gurley  would not play anymore than he did.. I wouldn't have picked Rams to win.. I didn't know he was evidently hurt much worse than I thought. ,, no doubt about it. Or he would have played a lot more..And if he had not been hurt , I still believe that the Rams would have won.  That made this SB the most boring SB in History IMO.

On 2/4/2019 at 7:55 AM, Draftnut57 said:

Last comment on this thread...   If I had known Gurley  would not play anymore than he did.. I wouldn't have picked Rams to win.. I didn't know he was evidently hurt much worse than I thought. ,, no doubt about it. Or he would have played a lot more..And if he had not been hurt , I still believe that the Rams would have won.  That made this SB the most boring SB in History IMO.

Gurley broke Patriots SS Chung's arm. That does not mean he's not hurt, but maybe he cannot cut. Rams run Shanahan's scheme (with some of his former assistants) - complete with outside passes to Gurley like Coleman here in 2016. Patriots knew that.

Edited by Rise
Draftnut57 likes this