Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Draftnut57

OK, Pick the SB Winner..Only

59 posts in this topic

I've got the Rams....I really think their defensive front is going to be productive, and defense wins championships right!

quickzero likes this

Rams, Belicheck Game plan vs the supposed best player in the league Aaron Donald. Oh, Suh and Fowler are there too.

14 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Patriots

Rams don't have an answer for Gronk. Brady will go to that well often.

Talib might can hold his on with him, but it all boils down to Suh and Donald

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

I'm the exact opposite of this, LOL.

lol. Man, you just can't count Brady out. Every single time I've bet against him, he finds a way to get the team going in the second half. It's always tough to choose the opponent

JDaveG likes this

What I want:  The Rams go up 28-0, then blow it, losing 35-31...forcing the entire sports world to finally shut the f;;k up about 28-3. 

What I think:  The Patriots are no dummies; they know the plan is for the LA D-line to beat up Tom Brady, but you don't get five Lombardis by accident.  Belichick will scheme his way out of any trouble.  Gronk retires holding a bottle of bubbly.  Brady says he's playing for 5 more years.  I throw a remote.

NE   31

LA   23

58 minutes ago, E. T. said:

I've got the Rams....I really think their defensive front is going to be productive, and defense wins championships right!

Yes, defense wins championships unless Brady is involved. Gonna be fun watching the Rams defensive front versus the Patriots offensive line. Donald is going to be in for a fight. 

21 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Yes, defense wins championships unless Brady is involved. Gonna be fun watching the Rams defensive front versus the Patriots offensive line. Donald is going to be in for a fight. 

I don't see how seeing that Suh is right next to him.

I'm hoping that the Rams can't make it to the game so they ask the Falcons to fill in at the last minute.

I drew the Rams out of a hat in our playoff pool.

Don't feel too good about it. Defense USED to win championships.

Brady and Bill know all about how to wear down a defense and win the game in the 2nd half.

Rams 27

Pats 30