Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChickenBiscuit

Former Saints DE Akiem Hicks on no-call in NFCCG: "I have no love for the Saints, I think it was a great call. I'm glad they lost"

65 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Someone get this man a Falcons jersey, he's earned it.

We should have done that a long time ago. 

1 hour ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Imagine being a millionaire and getting busted for stealing a painkiller you could easily get a prescription to. lmao

Lol stupid man 

19 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Let adult’s speak? LMAO...You are the one who came whining on falcons board because an ex-saint player is happy you lost. Claiming he was a “locker room cancer” when in New Orleans, and as further ‘proof’ pointing to fact he’s played for 3 teams in two years (which was another silly thing to say).

Sour grapes.

Fact is, Saints coaching staff played him out of position while he was there. Bears GM Ryan Pace (remember him) apparently knew that. My point was that ‘cancer’ is thriving now for bears, playing at an all-pro now that he’s playing his proper position with better coaching. 

Thank you. Mic drop Vandy

Andrews_31 and Vandy like this

3 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Thank you. Mic drop Vandy

Obviously blood, as bitter rivals we love the fact karma has come back to bite the Aints in their azzes. Much deserved. But their whining has gotten so bad they’re turning the entire country against them. Saint organization/Louisiana Politicians/Aints fans are all embarrassing themselves. And I ******* love it!

23 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Obviously blood, as rivals we love the fact karma has come back to bite the Aints in their azzes. Much deserved. But their whining has gotten so bad they’re turning the entire country against them. 

Rest of the country finally starting to see what we've known all along...

Isn't it wonderful....lol

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Obviously blood, as bitter rivals we love the fact karma has come back to bite the Aints in their azzes. Much deserved. But their whining has gotten so bad they’re turning the entire country against them. Saint organization/Louisiana Politicians/Aints fans are all embarrassing themselves. 

They won't live this down even it falcon fans don't say another word. By taking it to the political level and by the childish actions of the billboards around Atlanta (which got national publicity) any fans of football who don't play the victim card all the time is laughing at how petty and small the organization and their fans are. 

13 hours ago, Vandy said:

Meh, This sounds like more sour grapes from a butt-hurt aints fan. Last two years, Hicks has played at a pro-bowl level for bears. 

exactly. He has a pro bowl to his name and was extended for almost $50m bucks--well deserved btw.

He got caught up in the Saints revolving DC shuffle, from Spags to Ryan and then Allen. 

falconsd56 and Vandy like this

exactly. He has a pro bowl to his name and was extended for almost $50m bucks--well deserved btw.

He got caught up in the Saints revolving DC shuffle, from Spags to Ryan and then Allen. His numbers with the Bears are superior to Jarrett's at this point: 7.5 sacks, 8 sacks and recently 7 sacks and probowl. And, btw he's a pass defended demon for a DT. 

He's a stud

caponine likes this

2 hours ago, Vandy said:

Obviously blood, as bitter rivals we love the fact karma has come back to bite the Aints in their azzes. Much deserved. But their whining has gotten so bad they’re turning the entire country against them. Saint organization/Louisiana Politicians/Aints fans are all embarrassing themselves. 

The governor making that comment during the shutdown was a definitely tone deaf moment 

JDaveG, Vandy, Flying Falcon and 1 other like this

On 1/29/2019 at 4:01 AM, youngbloodz said:

He was accused of stealing vicodin idiot. You don't even know things about your own team lol

ac·cu·sa·tion
/ˌakyəˈzāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a charge or claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong.
Another claim that was never proven, yet tried and convicted only in the court of public opinion. :lol:

On 1/29/2019 at 6:37 AM, Vandy said:

Let adult’s speak? LMAO...You are the one who came uninvited whining on falcons board because an ex-saint player is happy you lost. Claiming he was a “locker room cancer” when in New Orleans, and as further ‘proof’ pointing that he’s played for 3 teams in two years (as if that’s unique, which was one of silliest things anyone could say about a player in today’s NFL).

Sour grapes.

Fact is, Saints coaching staff played him out of position while he was there. Bears GM Ryan Pace (remember him) apparently knew that. My point was that ‘cancer’ is thriving now for bears, playing at an all-pro now that he’s playing his proper position with better coaching. 

That’s not what I asked you. I asked to show me where in my previous post(s) that I knocked his talent. Sour grapes would me saying something along the lines of “Oh he sucks” after his past two seasons when he clearly hasn’t. Speaking the truth about his time when he was here is far from sour grapes. If anyone is sour grapes, it’s his comments considering his team went 1-and-done as the #3 seed and losing at home to the #6 seed yet he still feels the need to throw shade at the only team that took a chance on him with their first pick in 2012.

He was a cancer to our locker room just like Junior Galette, Jimmy Graham, Brandon Browner, and Brandin Cooks (who also bounced between 3 teams in 2 years, including 2 of the same teams Hicks did) were, hence their trade or outright release from the team. Funny how both Payton and Belichick didn’t want to keep either one of those players. I guess Belichick is sour grapes over Hicks too?

And LMAO, I remember Ryan Pace very well. I also remember him signing Mike Glennon to a 3 year/$45M deal only for him to be benched after 4 games and be cut the subsequent offseason. You’re telling me Pace is the brains behind Hicks’ success? LOOOOL. Here is the Bears’ records since Pace took over at GM prior to this year: 6-10, 3-13, 5-11. The only good thing Pace has done as Bears GM, prior to swindling Gruden and the Raiders for Khalil Mack, was hiring Vic Fangio. Hint: it wasn’t Pace that deserves credit for Hicks' success, if anyone it’s Fangio.

But it’s funny you keep saying we were “playing Hicks out of position”. HE’S PLAYING THE SAME EXACT POSITION IN CHICAGO AS HE DID HERE. He’s playing the 3 (which is exactly what he didn’t want to play here) and some 5 (which he got to when we’d kick Jordan inside). Do you even understand what I’m talking about?

But here’s another question for you since you’re claiming we played him out of position: who would you start at the 5, Cam Jordan or Hicks? 

Food for thought, Hicks has never hit double digit sacks while Jordan has done it 3 of the last 4 years and 4 of the last 6 years.

Hicks didn’t like playing inside here because in addition to him having to 2-gap, we had two DE’s in Jordan and Galette that hit double digit sacks in 2013 and 2014. He wasn’t getting enough back pats for eating space while the other guys were racking up the sacks. That’s why I called him lazy and questioned his effort and the tape backs that up.

On 1/29/2019 at 7:26 AM, Malachore said:

Then go back to that cesspool you came from if you don't like it here homie.

Oh I rather enjoy it here, I enjoy running circles around y’all logic. 

On 1/29/2019 at 9:00 AM, MSalmon said:

He got caught up in the Saints revolving DC shuffle, from Spags to Ryan and then Allen. 

Yeah, a Pro Bowl as a reserve. 

And incorrect. He rode the bench during Spags’ tenure and started only during Ryan’s tenure. He was traded long before Allen assumed control of the defense in November 2015.

On 1/29/2019 at 9:33 AM, youngbloodz said:

The governor making that comment during the shutdown was a definitely tone deaf moment 

Speaking of tone deaf, Cassidy isn’t the governor but I can’t expect you to know that.

Edited by Iron Saint

2 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

ac·cu·sa·tion
/ˌakyəˈzāSH(ə)n/
noun
Another claim that was never proven, yet tried and convicted only in the court of public opinion. :lol:

That’s not what I asked you. I asked to show me where in my previous post(s) that I knocked his talent. Sour grapes would me saying something along the lines of “Oh he sucks” after his past two seasons when he clearly hasn’t. Speaking the truth about his time when he was here is far from sour grapes. If anyone is sour grapes, it’s his comments considering his team went 1-and-done as the #3 seed and losing at home to the #6 seed yet he still feels the need to throw shade at the only team that took a chance on him with their first pick in 2012.

He was a cancer to our locker room just like Junior Galette, Jimmy Graham, Brandon Browner, and Brandin Cooks (who also bounced between 3 teams in 2 years, including 2 of the same teams Hicks did) were, hence their trade or outright release from the team. Funny how both Payton and Belichick didn’t want to keep either one of those players. I guess Belichick is sour grapes over Hicks too?

And LMAO, I remember Ryan Pace very well. I also remember him signing Mike Glennon to a 3 year/$45M deal only for him to be benched after 4 games and be cut the subsequent offseason. You’re telling me Pace is the brains behind Hicks’ success? LOOOOL. Here is the Bears’ records since Pace took over at GM prior to this year: 6-10, 3-13, 5-11. The only good thing Pace has done as Bears GM, prior to swindling Gruden and the Raiders for Khalil Mack, was hiring Vic Fangio. Hint: it wasn’t Pace that deserves credit for Hicks' success, if anyone it’s Fangio.

But it’s funny you keep saying we were “playing Hicks out of position”. HE’S PLAYING THE SAME EXACT POSITION IN CHICAGO AS HE DID HERE. He’s playing the 3 (which is exactly what he didn’t want to play here) and some 5 (which he got to when we’d kick Jordan inside). Do you even understand what I’m talking about?

But here’s another question for you since you’re claiming we played him out of position: who would you start at the 5, Cam Jordan or Hicks? 

Food for thought, Hicks has never hit double digit sacks while Jordan has done it 3 of the last 4 years and 4 of the last 6 years.

Hicks didn’t like playing inside here because in addition to him having to 2-gap, we had two DE’s in Jordan and Galette that hit double digit sacks in 2013 and 2014. He wasn’t getting enough back pats for eating space while the other guys were racking up the sacks. That’s why I called him lazy and questioned his effort and the tape backs that up.

And incorrect. He rode the bench during Spags’ tenure and started only during Ryan’s tenure. He was traded long before Allen assumed control of the defense in November 2015.

Speaking of tone deaf, Cassidy isn’t the governor but I can’t expect you to know that.

The court of public opinion doesn't give the bountygate head coach benefit of the doubt. Hey I admit I don't know anything about your swamp rats politicians. I have a feeling your stay here is about to be short. So dont even worry

JDaveG likes this

2 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

The court of public opinion doesn't give the bountygate head coach benefit of the doubt. Hey I admit I don't know anything about your swamp rats politicians. I have a feeling your stay here is about to be short. So dont even worry

Bountygate, another accusation that was never proven and when he was given the opportunity to present his evidence under oath, Goodell cowered behind his desk and managed to weasel his way out of it before the case made it to discovery.

And my stay since 2013 has been rather pleasant. I enjoy a coherent discussion, however most of y’all can’t make it past one reply without having to resort to name calling and personal attacks to carry your argument for you. Your previous reply can attest to the accuracy of that. ;)

55 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Bountygate, another accusation that was never proven and when he was given the opportunity to present his evidence under oath, Goodell cowered behind his desk and managed to weasel his way out of it before the case made it to discovery.

And my stay since 2013 has been rather pleasant. I enjoy a coherent discussion, however most of y’all can’t make it past one reply without having to resort to name calling and personal attacks to carry your argument for you. Your previous reply can attest to the accuracy of that. ;)

Lol yes blame Goodell. It's always someone else's fault. You're free to go to saints report for a "coherent discussion". 

JDaveG likes this

On 1/28/2019 at 7:34 PM, Iron Saint said:

Nailed it. He was a large part of our locker room cancer that was cut out between 2015-2016. 

He was lazy and took plays off because he didn’t want to play 3-tech or 1-tech, he wanted to play the 5 which as even you all know, is Cam Jordan’s position. Since he wasn’t the “star” of the line, he half-***ed it until we shipped him off.

He then went on to play for 3 teams in a 2-year span. Tells you all you need to know about his character that Payton or Belichick couldn’t get him out their locker rooms fast enough.

For the record, if I had to play for that crappy a$$ team I would have been a cancer as well. 

Just sayin... :rolleyes:

On 1/28/2019 at 6:12 PM, ChickenBiscuit said:

Someone get this man a Falcons jersey, he's earned it.

We know for at least two weeks a year, he would be bringing it! 

Bring him home D!

7 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

ac·cu·sa·tion
/ˌakyəˈzāSH(ə)n/
noun

All that needs to be said to this bunch of crapola is LOL butthurt aints fan. You’re on falcons board boy, nobody here has answer any of your whining questions. GTFO of here. 

youngbloodz likes this

1 hour ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Woww sour grapes much? :lol:

Thought all of you scampered off to the circlejerk forums at stainsreport

Again, facts aren’t sour grapes. And I never left. :D

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

Lol yes blame Goodell. It's always someone else's fault. You're free to go to saints report for a "coherent discussion". 

I don’t have to blame Goodell, he puts his own foot in his mouth on a daily basis. It’s to the point where it’s not even fun anymore that he’s writing the jokes for us. He’s the one that was boasting about “50,000 pages of evidence” yet the only thing they could produce was a napkin. A NAPKIN. :lol:

And I can get a respectable conversation here, y’all have a few members that can actually talk football. Not many, but a few.

3 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

For the record, if I had to play for that crappy a$$ team I would have been a cancer as well. 

Just sayin... :rolleyes:

For the record, that 2012, 2014-2015 defense was only crappy during his tenure because he wasn’t pulling his weight like the other 10 guys. Okay, maybe 8 other guys because outside of Vilma, nearly all our linebackers sucked pretty hard in that 2012-2015 span. :ninja:

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

All that needs to be said to this bunch of crapola is LOL butthurt aints fan. You’re on falcons board boy, nobody here has answer any of your whining questions. GTFO of here. 

All that needs to be said is you obviously have no idea what you’re talking about scheme wise and after I called you on it, you got all bent out of shape because you’re getting dusted by a Saints fan. 

YOU quoted me, not the other way around, boy. I’m sorry you don’t understand football enough to be able to back up your ignorant and inane arguments without needing those weak insults. 19,422 posts and none of them likely have any substance. :rolleyes:

If you’re going to continue quoting me, at least try and provide something of substance instead of making it easy for me? Or better yet, just keep re-reading my posts until you retain enough of it for you to actually learn something, boy. :tiphat:

1 hour ago, Iron Saint said:

I don’t have to blame Goodell, he puts his own foot in his mouth on a daily basis. It’s to the point where it’s not even fun anymore that he’s writing the jokes for us. He’s the one that was boasting about “50,000 pages of evidence” yet the only thing they could produce was a napkin. A NAPKIN. :lol:

And I can get a respectable conversation here, y’all have a few members that can actually talk football. Not many, but a few.

For the record, that 2012, 2014-2015 defense was only crappy during his tenure because he wasn’t pulling his weight like the other 10 guys. Okay, maybe 8 other guys because outside of Vilma, nearly all our linebackers sucked pretty hard in that 2012-2015 span. :ninja:

All that needs to be said is you obviously have no idea what you’re talking about scheme wise and after I called you on it, you got all bent out of shape because you’re getting dusted by a Saints fan. 

YOU quoted me, not the other way around, boy. I’m sorry you don’t understand football enough to be able to back up your ignorant and inane arguments without needing those weak insults. 19,422 posts and none of them likely have any substance. :rolleyes:

If you’re going to continue quoting me, at least try and provide something of substance instead of making it easy for me? Or better yet, just keep re-reading my posts until you retain enough of it for you to actually learn something, boy. :tiphat:

Lol boy, I’ve probably forgotten more football than you’ll ever know. Obviously, I even have more insight on your own team than you do. How embarrassing is that?

Get over it and own it, your team blew it on your own home field. No sympathy here, Take your whiny *** excuses someplace else, even your  ex-players are laughing at your team. 

As far as Hicks is concerned, LMAO at you trying to put most of the blame on a 3rd round draft pick for putting on the field some of the worst defenses in NFL history. Hicks is obviously flourishing in Chicago. He was a talented player in New Orleans too, your coaches just misused him. Amazing what good coaching will do. 

JDaveG and youngbloodz like this

8 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

ac·cu·sa·tion
/ˌakyəˈzāSH(ə)n/
noun

13-0 in your house against the fledgling rams. All you had to do was run the ball. At least we got beat by a 5 time SB champion and a team that has 8 SB appearances in a neutral zone, led by a HC that has 7 rings. 

But your saints--your miserable nutria rat team litterally blew the game in your house by a team who's HC just started shaving and had traveled a long way to play you. 

You and your fellow nutria rat fans will remember this a long time. And, it will hurt badly. Shove 28-3 up your arse, the new number is 13-0

@Vandy got anything to pile on with?

ratesforless, Vandy, JDaveG and 1 other like this

43 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

13-0 in your house against the fledgling rams. All you had to do was run the ball. At least we got beat by a 5 time SB champion and a team that has 8 SB appearances in a neutral zone, led by a HC that has 7 rings. 

But your saints--your miserable nutria rat team litterally blew the game in your house by a team who's HC just started shaving and had traveled a long way to play you. 

You and your fellow nutria rat fans will remember this a long time. And, it will hurt badly. Shove 28-3 up your arse, the new number is 13-0

@Vandy got anything to pile on with?

LOL, I think you about covered it MS. 

Playing the victim card is never a good look. And trying that crap on your hated rivals message board? Little man is a ******* idiot. 

3 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

I am just glad you admit that you like Taints! 

Not everyone else on this board will do that. :rolleyes:

JDaveG likes this