Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChickenBiscuit

Former Saints DE Akiem Hicks on no-call in NFCCG: "I have no love for the Saints, I think it was a great call. I'm glad they lost"

65 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

That might say a lot about his character good or bad just saying.....be specific 

Nailed it. He was a large part of our locker room cancer that was cut out between 2015-2016. 

He was lazy and took plays off because he didn’t want to play 3-tech or 1-tech, he wanted to play the 5 which as even you all know, is Cam Jordan’s position. Since he wasn’t the “star” of the line, he half-***ed it until we shipped him off.

He then went on to play for 3 teams in a 2-year span. Tells you all you need to know about his character that Payton or Belichick couldn’t get him out their locker rooms fast enough.

2 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Nailed it. He was a large part of our locker room cancer that was cut out between 2015-2016. 

He was lazy and took plays off because he didn’t want to play 3-tech or 1-tech, he wanted to play the 5 which as even you all know, is Cam Jordan’s position. Since he wasn’t the “star” of the line, he half-***ed it until we shipped him off.

He then went on to play for 3 teams in a 2-year span. Tells you all you need to know about his character that Payton or Belichick couldn’t get him out their locker rooms fast enough.

He’s a me me me guy or you never make that comment 

papachaz and Sidecar Falcon like this

2 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

He’s a me me me guy or you never make that comment 

He is absolutely a “me-me-me” guy. That’s sort of my point. :lol:

34 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Meh, This sounds like more sour grapes from a butt-hurt aints fan. Last two years, Hicks has played at a pro-bowl level for bears. 

39 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

I would think the thief Sean Payton would want to remove himself from the locker room 

33 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Meh, This sounds like more sour grapes from a butt-hurt aints fan. Last two years, Hicks has played at a pro-bowl level for bears. 

lol exactly , He sounds crazy , Hicks has been such a dominant force for the Bears D.

Osiruz and Vandy like this

47 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Vandy likes this

3 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

The Saints bring out the worst of us

I always assumed that was followed by a sorry too. 

I'm learning things. 

36 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I sure wanted him.

Same here, dude is killing it with the bears. Would've been nice to see him retire drew brees.

Vandy likes this

3 hours ago, Vandy said:

Where are the sour grapes? Point me to my post where I knocked his talent? I’d love to read where I said anything of that sort.

I knocked his laziness and his poor effort which is a proven fact. Go back and watch some of his tape, he played great when he wanted to then slacked off the remaining time. Big difference.

2 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

I would think the thief Sean Payton would want to remove himself from the locker room 

Well that makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever. Let the adults speak, champ. ;)

2 hours ago, caponine said:

lol exactly , He sounds crazy , Hicks has been such a dominant force for the Bears D.

He has been great for the Bears, I don’t dispute that. I only wish he consistently showed that much effort in his first 3.2 years here instead of the glimmers of talent that were few and far in between. Had he put in that work, we likely would’ve retained him instead of trading him for a 3rd string TE.

But it’s not like we’re hurting without him. Rankins had more sacks than he did this year.

5 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Where are the sour grapes? Point me to my post where I knocked his talent? I’d love to read where I said anything of that sort.

I knocked his laziness and his poor effort which is a proven fact. Go back and watch some of his tape, he played great when he wanted to then slacked off the remaining time. Big difference.

Well that makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever. Let the adults speak, champ. ;)

He has been great for the Bears, I don’t dispute that. I only wish he consistently showed that much effort in his first 3.2 years here instead of the glimmers of talent that were few and far in between. Had he put in that work, we likely would’ve retained him instead of trading him for a 3rd string TE.

But it’s not like we’re hurting without him. Rankins had more sacks than he did this year.

He was accused of stealing vicodin idiot. You don't even know things about your own team lol

Vandy, Mescalito, Osiruz and 3 others like this

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

He was accused of stealing vicodin idiot. You don't even know things about your own team lol

Imagine being a millionaire and getting busted for stealing a painkiller you could easily get a prescription to. lmao

youngbloodz and JDaveG like this

17 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Let adult’s speak? LMAO...You are the one who came uninvited whining on falcons board because an ex-saint player is happy you lost. Claiming he was a “locker room cancer” when in New Orleans, and as further ‘proof’ pointing that he’s played for 3 teams in two years (as if that’s unique, which was one of silliest things anyone could say about a player in today’s NFL).

Sour grapes.

Fact is, Saints coaching staff played him out of position while he was there. Bears GM Ryan Pace (remember him) apparently knew that. My point was that ‘cancer’ is thriving now for bears, playing at an all-pro now that he’s playing his proper position with better coaching.