Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JayOzOne

Shutting Up The Stains Once 'n For All

216 posts in this topic

What's crazy is this is getting more coverage than the Super Bowl itself. Do people really care this much that the Saints aren't playing in the Super Bowl. Boo ****in hoo. Sadly it's not just their fans feeding into the attention giving. I guess the next big story will be when Goodell has to answers questions during his media day time. Hopefully he questions why the Saints couldn't hold a 2 score lead in the first place

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

What's crazy is this is getting more coverage than the Super Bowl itself. Do people really care this much that the Saints aren't playing in the Super Bowl. Boo ****in hoo. Sadly it's not just their fans feeding into the attention giving. I guess the next big story will be when Goodell has to answers questions during his media day time. Hopefully he questions why the Saints couldn't hold a 2 score lead in the first place

We (as fans) sure didn’t get any sympathy after 51, nor did we want it. Saints fans/media/organization in particular ridiculed us. Plenty of calls/bounces that game went against us, but deep down We knew our team blew it. 

Just like us, Saints blew it...and the mother-*******s need to own it.

22 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

17 minutes ago, Vandy said:

We (as fans) sure didn’t get any sympathy after 51, nor did we want it. Saints fans/media/organization in particular ridiculed us. Plenty of calls/bounces that game went against us, but deep down We knew our team blew it. 

Think there's a couple of LA politicians pandering to their fan base and a rich guy that had already purchased billboards in Atlanta that are driving most of this.

Plus some conspiracy nuts.

52 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Exactly

27 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Think there's a couple of LA politicians pandering to their fan base and a rich guy that had already purchased billboards in Atlanta that are driving most of this.

Plus some conspiracy nuts.

They need to get checked out ASAP

falconidae, Vandy, JDaveG and 2 others like this

5 hours ago, falconidae said:

No, it wouldn't have been the game for all intents and purposes. Brees could have thrown a pick, or three more incomplete passes, Rams could have blocked the FG or the Rams could have scored a TD when they got the ball back. If you want to claim that Payton would have run the ball 3 times and kicked a FG as time expired, he had the ball on the 13 with 1.58 and didn't do that- he ran 2 pass plays, he could have well done that again.

So, as far as I can tell your points are:

Worst non call in NFL history. Naah. It was a bad missed call, but you can find bad calls in every game. And there was an offensive penalty uncalled on that play that would have meant that the most that should have happened was a replay of the down.

NFL is doctoring videos to cover up bad calls. No they're not. The video in this thread is not modified, simply a different angle  of the play. You know why the NFL doesn't have to cover up the bad call? Because they just admit it was a bad call and go on. Seriously, read their response to the lawsuit filed by saints fans, it's "refs are human and make mistakes." 

The NFL can make a kicker miss a FG with new technology. Going to need a lot more than your claim that this is so.

Yes, a lot of folks think that was a bad call. No, they don't agree that the game was rigged.

Who else is saying that the NFL doctors videos to hide bad calls? Where are the doctored videos? Can't find anyone else saying that or any of the doctored videos.

Same with the technology to affect kicks- only person I've seen make that claim is you, don't see it anywhere else.

It’s funny how the folks making this out to be more than it really was are making up things that fit their narrative. 

Doctoring film? Really!!?? That ONE play cost you a game where you blew two leads at home and turned the ball over in overtime? Really ???? That’s the best they got?

All folks who are saying, “yes it was a bad ruling, but that happens” all have much more solid consistent footing and it’s not even close! Smh

falconidae likes this

On 1/28/2019 at 2:46 PM, Cheap Talk said:

Go ahead and believe, wish I still did, but there is no going back once you see the NFL for what it is. You will one day too, but in the meantime enjoy yourself. 

Saints report is missing your posts while your over here.

The Peregrine likes this

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Exactly

They need to get checked out ASAP

This may come as a surprise to you, but the NFL isn't going to replay the game from that point. Something about refs being human, #### happens, get over it. They didn't actually say ####, it was implied.

15 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

When did everyone pertain to just here? Their efforts to sue is irrelevant and their tears are as well. If it makes you feel better I said the same about Falcons fans after the San Francisco game. Crying gets a person no where when they have zero control of the situation 

I misunderstood what u were saying. As long  they continue to cry I'm gonna continue to laugh. I'm not going trolling for it though.

Wow, just checked out Saints Report. There's a good chunk of posters over there thinking that the NFL should award compensatory picks for the blown call. I thought this place could get delusional...

The Peregrine likes this

Butt hurt cheap talk is having a very difficult time with moving past his Saints implosion for the second year in a row I guess.  The louder you squeal like a stuck piglet, the more we enjoy the fact that the dirt bag Saints are nowhere near the ATL.

Lmao, cheap talk... you still mad bro?  Aints  blew it man.  Deal with it.  The rest of America is planning their SB menus & here you are making excuses for the chumps back in New Orleans.  You may need some counseling for those hurt feelings or maybe some ice for that butt hurt.

falconsd56 and The Peregrine like this

8 hours ago, falconidae said:

This may come as a surprise to you, but the NFL isn't going to replay the game from that point. Something about refs being human, #### happens, get over it. They didn't actually say ####, it was implied.

Why would that come to a surprise to me? They have no reason to replay the game at any point unless there was a catastrophic event that took place dealing with mother nature

20 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Or why their first two possessions, one with a turnover right outside the red zone, could only yield six points. 

ya_boi_j likes this

9 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Or why their first two positions, one with a turnover right outside the red zone, could only yield six points. 

Yup. Everyone giving this game attention for that play alone are all fooling themselves into thinking there’s a true conspiracy. All need to stfu and move on

falconidae likes this

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yup. Everyone giving this game attention for that play alone are all fooling themselves into thinking there’s a true conspiracy. All need to stfu and move on

I just know WHEN this same exact thing has happened to us, I have ALWAYS had a moment earlier in the game where I have said, us not doing XYZ is going to come back on us and it did. 

Those Possessions are WAY BIGGER than these missed calls on that one play!

ya_boi_j likes this

8 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I just know WHEN this same exact thing has happened to us, I have ALWAYS had a moment earlier in the game where I have said, us not doing XYZ is going to come back on us and it did. 

Those Possessions are WAY BIGGER than these missed calls on that one play!

yup. Unfortunately everyone doesn't count reality as a form of an outcome. It's always what the ref did

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

yup. Unfortunately everyone doesn't count reality as a form of an outcome. It's always what the ref did

The game where my team plays perfect, players and coaches, is the day I say the officials cost us anything. 

And since that isn’t ever going to happen...

ya_boi_j likes this

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Why would that come to a surprise to me? They have no reason to replay the game at any point unless there was a catastrophic event that took place dealing with mother nature

Sorry, that should have been in purple, I meant that you wouldn't be surprised at all.

5 hours ago, Disco said:

They should also get a compensatory pick for wasting so many money on a Billboard. 

I finally saw one of those billboards on 75 south heading into the city. Made me lol.

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

You go ahead and move on, lots of people will not, they will be leaving the NFL. This will make the sport weaker, the more people that leave for whatever reason.

Instead of defending and glossing over maybe you should be focusing on making sure the Falcons will not get ripped-off next year or the years after, like they were in 2012 and 2016? Kick the Saints while they are down, our turn will come again, you can trust me on that. 

19 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

You go ahead and move on, lots of people will not, they will be leaving the NFL. This will make the sport weaker, the more people that leave for whatever reason.

Instead of defending and glossing over maybe you should be focusing on making sure the Falcons will not get ripped-off next year or the years after, like they were in 2012 and 2016? Kick the Saints while they are down, our turn will come again, you can trust me on that. 

We’ll just enjoy watching you babble on behind the glass in your straight jacket at the asylum they built for nuts like you under the dome. 

Wahh wahhh wahhhh...

Rams flushed the Saints down their own stinky toilet dome. Get over it.  

Whatcha cookin’ for SB Sunday?  Jambalaya & red beans n’ rice are out of the question for this match up though.

ya_boi_j likes this

29 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

No, they won't. While many people agree with you it was a bad call, very very few people are calling it the evidence of a vast NFL conspiracy.

So, where is the doctored video from the Seahawks game? Can't find it on google, can't find any reference to it on google. Willing to look at evidence, but all you've done is claim someone told you the video was altered.

Same with the NFL altering kicks, you seem to have gone from an off hand comment by a commentator about the ball being magnetized to the NFL is physically manipulating kicks.

Those are extraordinary claims, they require more proof than just you saying it's so.

While you're at it, please explain how that was the worst non call ever?

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:48 AM, JayOzOne said:

I found this on Twitter. This guy is a beat writer for the Lambs and he shreds the Stains and their fans' complaints about the no-call. Looks like there were plenty to go around on that play and they really need to just STFU. The tipped ball in the video is questionable.

If called correctly for both sides...that's would had been off setting penalties...outcome would had been the same.  Most likely.   Basically the refs were letting them play.