Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayOzOne

Shutting Up The Stains Once 'n For All

216 posts in this topic

I found this on Twitter. This guy is a beat writer for the Lambs and he shreds the Stains and their fans' complaints about the no-call. Looks like there were plenty to go around on that play and they really need to just STFU. The tipped ball in the video is questionable.

1 minute ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Someone posted this in the Aints board and got lit up

No doubt. You don't get to break up a pity party until the tears are all dry. My brother (a Viqueens fan) ranted about the non-call on FB and when I showed him our last play in the 2012 NFCCG, he qualified how horrible the Stains non-call was, as if there's some level of negligence for fans to be outraged. I freezed the video to show Roddy in Bowman's hands and he said I was just holding on. All ticked when I hear these people complaining the the Chiefs should have gotten a shot in the overtime. Not one of them stopped laughing long enough at the end of LI to suggest that perhaps we deserved a shot with the ball as well. I love the Falcons but sometimes I hate being a Falcons fan.

Vandy, papachaz, IamFRESCO1 and 3 others like this

I really wish everyone would just let this **** go now. It's over with. I can see why 28-3 is always brought up. But continuously complaining about a blown call is getting out of control. What's done is done. Shouldn't have put themselves in that position in the first place.

With that said, Go Rams. But I aint betting money against Brady

5 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

I found this on Twitter. This guy is a beat writer for the Lambs and he shreds the Stains and their fans' complaints about the no-call. Looks like there were plenty to go around on that play and they really need to just STFU. The tipped ball in the video is questionable.

I don't understand why the refs didn't just come out and say they thought the pass was tipped. That's the only reason I could think of at the time that they wouldn't throw the flag.

IamFRESCO1 likes this

Even after that video I still don’t know that the past was tipped it may have just been the angle. The ball still seem pretty darn accurate and it didn’t start to wobble heavy.

The pass being tipped or not was just an example of perception the refs might have seen.

The hands to the face before the ball was passed was a blatant missed call and should have been a penalty on the Saints.

He showed 3 different situations that would have negated a PI call on this single play to make a point about how stupid the Saints fans are.

quickzero likes this

21 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Even after that video I still don’t know that the past was tipped it may have just been the angle. The ball still seem pretty darn accurate and it didn’t start to wobble heavy.

If it was tipped by the tip of the finger on the bottom of the ball, it's not going to wobble much and still be on point.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I really wish everyone would just let this **** go now. It's over with. I can see why 28-3 is always brought up. But continuously complaining about a blown call is getting out of control. What's done is done. Shouldn't have put themselves in that position in the first place.

With that said, Go Rams. But I aint betting money against Brady

28-3 left a wound but it's healed and now the epicness of it all I find amusing. It's like a punchline to a 60-year joke. It has been fun watching saints fans suffer so much just because of how obnoxious the team and there fans are. I didn't get this much enjoyment watching the Panthers fans blow their chance in the SB because their fans aren't as bad. It was funny watching Cam's showboating *** pitch a fit on the turf though. 

48 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Was it accurate though? Looked to me like the receiver was having to slow his momentum and come back inside to try to catch it. To me this looked like the corner who gets called for the PI because the deep ball is severely underthrown and he has to stop and try to come back to the ball colliding with the corner. It's still PI but it sucks for the corner because it isn't his fault. 

yup, TWO penalties NOT called on Saints OL on THAT play, and you can tell the pass was tipped because you can see its rotation was effected from that point as well.

TheeTKOBeatz likes this

6 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

There were some questionable penalties there - but the ball was not tipped at all.   You can clearly see from the angle on the TV that it was never even close to being touched.

The bigger argument is that there were missed calls on both sides which could easily have changed the outcome of the game either way.   Such as the missed facemask which would have given the Rams the ball on the 1 yard line and 1st down.   Also the multiple missed delay of games - one of which was on the goal line and resulted in a touchdown for the Saints.  With the way the Rams were holding the Saints - who knows - it may have ended in a field goal instead.

But more importantly - the Rams overcame the missed calls - and the advantages the Saints had - including the illegal whistles in the stands, the loud hostile environment and the fact that the Saints won the ball first in overtime - and they won the game fair and square despite missed calls on both sides.

They deserved to be in the Super Bowl and that's where they are.

Saints fans are so stupid, the guy made a video about several possible issues with this play and all anyone can do is focus on the ball being tipped or not, how about the obvious missed call of hands to the face and holding?

saints.jpg

37 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

28-3 left a wound but it's healed and now the epicness of it all I find amusing. It's like a punchline to a 60-year joke. It has been fun watching saints fans suffer so much just because of how obnoxious the team and there fans are. I didn't get this much enjoyment watching the Panthers fans blow their chance in the SB because their fans aren't as bad. It was funny watching Cam's showboating *** pitch a fit on the turf though. 

Their fans are making too much of a big deal over nothing in this case. they should be blaming the team, not the refs.

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Their fans are making too much of a big deal over nothing in this case. they should be blaming the team, not the refs.

Yep, the Saints took the lead after the no call, and let the Rams tie then Brees threw a duck INT in OT and they let the Rams win. But somehow this one no call on a play where the Saints committed at least two non called penalties is the end all be all.

Tandy likes this

58 minutes ago, Tandy said:

There were some questionable penalties there - but the ball was not tipped at all.   You can clearly see from the angle on the TV that it was never even close to being touched.

The bigger argument is that there were missed calls on both sides which could easily have changed the outcome of the game either way.   Such as the missed facemask which would have given the Rams the ball on the 1 yard line and 1st down.   Also the multiple missed delay of games - one of which was on the goal line and resulted in a touchdown for the Saints.  With the way the Rams were holding the Saints - who knows - it may have ended in a field goal instead.

But more importantly - the Rams overcame the missed calls - and the advantages the Saints had - including the illegal whistles in the stands, the loud hostile environment and the fact that the Saints won the ball first in overtime - and they won the game fair and square despite missed calls on both sides.

They deserved to be in the Super Bowl and that's where they are.

Asides everything else, the saints had the ball to start OT.  Breesus and company could've marched down field an won the game, but they didn't.

From what I can tell, maybe the ball was tipped.  I agree with the Taints fans (yuck) that that was a blatant missed call. But the ball does wobble a little after it leaves Brees' hand.  The pass itself was way of target and that's not something Brees is known for.

9 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Someone posted this in the Aints board and got lit up

I bet it was great. Visual evidence that they were not robbed anymore than the Rams. Bet none of them had an actual rebuttal to this either. They CHOKED pure and simple. :lol:

wheeew.  talk about saving the ref in that case.  but now stain fans are yipping about not calling helmet to helmut.  

10 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Funny, funny, funny, after the play the Commentators looked at this portion of the play and said the ball was definitely not tipped. Now the NFL comes out with doctored instant replays to justify the Rams being in the SB. Seen this all before!

The Saints were the better team, not the Rams, even though I hate them, and they should have been where the Rams are now. The NFL is a standing joke!

Edited by Cheap Talk