Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Straight Freak

65 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

This is becoming the Oliver Falcons. This is exactly how you make a fan base dislike a player. Listen, almost the whole front page is Ed Oliver. It’s exhausting. If he booms, great. If he comes here and gets 1-2 sacks the first year, I will hear only about Ed Oliver. 

I think it’s time for all threads to be consolidated.

@PK Manley

Or suplexed into the Void.

Knight of God and FalconBlood like this

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, pa_falcon_fan said:

Given his crazy athleticism, can Oliver slide out to Edge as well as playing DT?   Just curious. 

Some teams were testing him at LB. Lol

Edited by Bobby.Digital
Schwarzwald likes this

42 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

This is becoming the Oliver Falcons. This is exactly how you make a fan base dislike a player. Listen, almost the whole front page is Ed Oliver. It’s exhausting. If he booms, great. If he comes here and gets 1-2 sacks the first year, I will hear only about Ed Oliver. 

I think it’s time for all threads to be consolidated.

@PK Manley

I feel you my brother but at least it’s better than me starting a thread about myself being a straight freak. So there’s that. 

20 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

https://929thegame.radio.com/media/audio-channel/middays-hours-3-4-8

@Knight of God

You might like the 38min-43min mark to get away from the noise in here. :ninja::lol: 

It's just hype. We don't get him we'll have 10 threads whining about it...10 more saying we should've tanked etc.

Eh...

I agree with that. He will probably be taken before Q 

Schwarzwald likes this

2 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

Backwards. 

So what’s a backwards deadlift. Did he just drop the weight. 

10 minutes ago, falconfreak1 said:

So what’s a backwards deadlift. Did he just drop the weight. 

if both are backwards at the same time...then... :tiphat: ...double negative cancels out backwards?

Tim Mazetti likes this

@Cole World He can probably back it up too, but will need help with the blindside and schemed run games to account for being mobile. Such as running directly at him. He'll get tested and hopefully get to go at DE in base D worst case with his speed...if he has trouble year 1 in run D inside for base D.

Totally worth moving up to at least 8 for...IMO. With DQ...if he thought he could make VB worth a top 10 pick? This guy is an easy trade up with our extra picks.

IF you wanted and he is graded by the Falcons FO head and shoulders projected over the OL/DL at 14...QW might actually go after him to a team that sees AD or even John Randle.

16 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

@Cole World He can probably back it up too, but will need help with the blindside and schemed run games to account for being mobile. Such as running directly at him. He'll get tested and hopefully get to go at DE in base D worst case with his speed...if he has trouble year 1 in run D inside for base D.

Totally worth moving up to at least 8 for...IMO. With DQ...if he thought he could make VB worth a top 10 pick? This guy is an easy trade up with our extra picks.

IF you wanted and he is graded by the Falcons FO head and shoulders projected over the OL/DL at 14...QW might actually go after him to a team that sees AD or even John Randle.

He would be fine against the run. Quinn would have a plan for him like he did with Courtney Upshaw.

Schwarzwald likes this