Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaptain Krazy

Did you make plans for this week?

11 posts in this topic

Anyone on here make plans for this week back when you had dreams of the Falcons playing at home? Back in July and August, when i was planning my calendar for the work year, i cleared my schedule for this week, so i could attend events during SB week.

Anyone, like me, who has more free time this week than they hoped they would?

papachaz likes this

I was gonna participate in the festivities either way. I went to Centennial Park last night and I had so much fun. I encourage all those in Atlanta go down there one day this week. There’s a ton of free stuff planned. 

Will be boycotting anything involving the Super Bowl (For everyone of me, there are thousands more: Ratings 101).

• It is not because of players kneeling, actually think they are courageous in doing so, and like that the NFL has given them the freedom to do so. It is my opinion that the teams in the Super Bowl have been predetermined well in advance of the playoffs, and the teams that win are determined by the amount of money placed on one team or the other.
Edited by Cheap Talk

20 hours ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

I NEVER make plans based on thinking the Falcons will be a good football team. Served me well so far. Some years I'm pleasantly surprised. 

This. This is honestly the smartest approach

AtlantaFanatic likes this

once I found out the super bowl was here, I got with my lot guy so I could set up a super bowl tailgate. putting the finishing touches on it now.