Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mashburn*Fibonacci

Patriot fan is shredding Aints

83 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

This guy is spitting fire and facts. I didn't realize how bad that interception that Brees threw actually was. I was too busy celebrating. That thing was high and wobbling. It also looked like a punt that could have been a fair caught.

Brees was pretty terrible in the game. But so was Brady in his game. But all they do is win games, it’s why they’re the goats <_<

FalconinPA and GeorgiaBoyz like this

6 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Brees was pretty terrible in the game. But so was Brady is his game. But all they do is win games, it’s why they’re the goats <_<

Yeah, but Brady did have to go and play at KC(arguably the loudest stadium in the NFL with Seattle)in chill temperature.

Brees got to play at home in a dome.

14 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

This guy is spitting fire and facts. I didn't realize how bad that interception that Brees threw actually was. I was too busy celebrating. That thing was high and wobbling. It also looked like a punt that could have been a fair caught.

If the truth be known -- the 43 yard pass that before the missed call should have been knocked down.   That was a piss poor play by the defender. 

Just now, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, but Brady did have to go and play at KC(arguably the loudest stadium in the NFL with Seattle)in chill temperature.

Brees got to play at home in a dome.

Doesn’t matter, I thought Brady was the clutchiest slice of pie that athletes had ever seen. He’s the most overrated player I’ve ever seen. Yes I’m salty lol

DawnOfThemBirds and tl;dr like this

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Doesn’t matter, I thought Brady was the clutchiest slice of pie that athletes had ever seen. He’s the most overrated player I’ve ever seen. Yes I’m salty lol

Well, he is going to his 9th SB and 3rd SB in a row.

There has never been a player with a resume anywhere close to that.

Boston fans are extremely lucky to have the Pats, Celtics, and Red Sox.

5 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Well, he is going to his 9th SB and 3rd SB in a row.

There has never been a player with a resume anywhere close to that.

Boston fans are extremely lucky to have the Pats, Celtics, and Red Sox.

Yes they are. And Brady has played in a lot of superb bowls. But people give him the credit for it. And I don’t think he’s the reason. The organization from top to bottom is top shelf. Kraft and Belichick has created a culture the NFL has never seen. Brady for the most part, has enjoyed the ride

FalconinPA likes this

15 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yes they are. And Brady has played in a lot of superb bowls. But people give him the credit for it. And I don’t think he’s the reason. The organization from top to bottom is top shelf. Kraft and Belichick has created a culture the NFL has never seen. Brady for the most part, has enjoyed the ride

I am going to agree with this. I have been saying this for years. Brady is great, but the culture is greater. I argue with a friend about work about this all the time. He would marry Brady if he could, and he is a Raiders fan. 

Godzilla1985 likes this

Just now, FalconinPA said:

I am going to agree with this. I have been saying this for years. Brady is great, but the culture is greater. 

The Mount Rushmore of the last 20 years has been Brady, Peyton, Rodgers, and Brees. I would put Brady behind all 3 of them. That being said, I wouldn’t put anyone else in front of Brady 

FalconinPA likes this

Right on, saints have been getting home cooking in the storm dome for years and now are crying because it bit them in the rear. Same like seahawk fans, they can't complain about bad calls in their home stadium.

JDaveG, ratesforless and Drew4719 like this

It's getting to a point where I believe the Saints coaching staff, players, and fans cared more about tormenting us in Atlanta than actually being in the Super Bowl. They know they can never have this back because next season the Super Bowl is in Miami and the next time the Super Bowl is in Atlanta what are the chances a completely different era of the Saints are back in this position?

2 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The Mount Rushmore of the last 20 years has been Brady, Peyton, Rodgers, and Brees. I would put Brady behind all 3 of them. That being said, I wouldn’t put anyone else in front of Brady 

Brady has the all-time stats and hardware to backup being number 1 all-time.

Can't penalize Brady for having an all-time great HC with a great winning culture. If that is the case, why not penalize Montana for having the same thing during his era? Or the Lombardi era Packers? Or the 70's Steelers? Even the 90's Cowboys?

I get saying that Brady shouldn't get most of the credit, but you will have to be willing to give less credit to all the rest of those QBs as well. Brees was a good QB in San Diego, but became great under what most see as one of the greatest offensive masterminds in Sean Payton but yet only has 1 ring to show for it. Peyton Manning has been denied multiple SB appearances because of Brady and the Pats. Aaron Rodgers is the most efficient QB of all-time, but he still not the GOAT that many makes him out to be.

JDaveG, quickzero and Vandy like this

1 hour ago, Tandy said:

If the truth be known -- the 43 yard pass that before the missed call should have been knocked down.   That was a piss poor play by the defender. 

Could’ve been INT easily if he played the ball aggresively; since he was in position to make the play ON THE BALL.

Guys get too tight and forget to read their chance due to worrying about losing; after they already were in position and start to panick. That’s our CBs in a nutshell. Had to do more with a poor pass rush and they don’t make the play on the ball after doing good to be in position for INTs.

Imagine this year with half the dropped INTs actually being caught.

World keeps getting money off of this topic. They don’t care about objective. Everything is framed for the propaganda.

Objective is many calls in this same “important game” were missed.

Including literally the very drive before that Rams did not get their own first and goal scenario due to a missed call.

They had to settle for a FG. Saints did too.

Where is the issue? Refs were letting them play.

If you want legit flags called then call them. Including the real-time easy to determine pick plays. Etc.

The rest is hindsight or failure to keep the issues in context; rather than agenda selective and subjective.

Feigning that you are talking about fairly called game by hyper-focusing on this one play makes you ignorant or a liar.

Edited by Ergo Proxy

1 hour ago, mqg96 said:

It's getting to a point where I believe the Saints coaching staff, players, and fans cared more about tormenting us in Atlanta than actually being in the Super Bowl. They know they can never have this back because next season the Super Bowl is in Miami and the next time the Super Bowl is in Atlanta what are the chances a completely different era of the Saints are back in this position?

Ding ding ding. Close the phone lines, we have ourselves a winner.

That's exactly the reason why they're so butthurt right now. Those folks would've been on the first bus, plane, car, motorcycle, or starship smoking down here had they won that game, along with their local media folks to rub salt into the wound. Other big rivalries in the league (see Packers/Bears, Ravens/Steelers) don't have the unique dynamic of 1) having a large number of transients from its' rival reside in their towns and 2) worrying every few years about hosting a Super Bowl with its' archrivals playing in it because they don't get to host that game to begin with (Dallas being the exception with Jerry World).

While it's one thing for them to have been gifted with a trophy and chanting that score ad nauseum, what they really wanted was that finishing maneuver, that one notch on the belt that can never be lived down. That was their logo splattered all over downtown Atlanta and on Falcon property in Flowery Branch. It was their fans preening and prancing up and down Peachtree Street for two weeks and goading anyone in the vicinity into a verbal or physical confrontation. If their team took the liberty to urinate in the middle of the Georgia Dome turf after a game, no telling how badly they would've trashed Falcon HQ and/or taken a billion pictures of them in it to share on social media. The Falcons could win the next three Lombardis after that and we still wouldn't have an answer for 'yeah, but we played for (or egads, won) a Super Bowl in your house!!'

That opportunity was swiped from under them like Lucy snatching the ball away before Charlie Brown tries to kick it. They know that such an opportunity to call 'scoreboard' on this feud is gone and our team is one great season away from pulling even in the championship department. That's where all of the vitriol, piss, and vinegar from them is coming from...

Edited by ratesforless

7 minutes ago, ratesforless said:

Ding ding ding. Close the phone lines, we have ourselves a winner.

That's exactly the reason why they're so butthurt right now. Those folks would've been on the first bus, plane, car, motorcycle, or starship smoking down here had they won that game, along with their local media folks to rub salt into the wound.....

Yep, so many NFL fanbases outside of our division don't understand how much this rivalry means to us. They're like "Falcons fans, why are you so anti-Saints or anti-Brees ****?" and I get so upset when fans outside of our division ask us this question. I mean, for the Saints guy to allow billboards all over Atlanta saying (Saint's got robbed!!!) with their logos all over just goes to show you how badly they wanted to rub it in our faces. Putting billboards up and crying like a baby is all you can do now. The Saints fans reaction to this Rams loss only makes them look more stupider and makes things feel sweeter, and it makes me hate them even more too. They are acting like butt hurt Cowboys fans to the 10th power. They've become more irritating than Cowboys fans at this point. Even after the Dez Bryant no catch in Green Bay 4 years ago (which was the FINAL possession unlike the Saints who still took a 23-20 lead after the missed PI call), the Cowboys fans just moved on from it quickly.