Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidecar Falcon

Louisiana Congressman Cedric Richmond wants NFL's Roger Goodell in DC to address Saints' loss

95 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

I believe that there are an alarmingly high number of people down there for whom playing a SB in Atlanta would be the high point of their lives

I believe this where most of the butthurt from Aints fans come from. They love to rub the 28-3 and their ill gotton SB in our faces, so winning another in Atlanta would have been the greatest moment of their lives. On top of the fact that their players admitting to peeing on our logo, there's no telling what they would do in our facilities.

Screw the Aints. The rest of the NFL fandom now sees the Swamp rats for what they are, and no amount of media sympathy and corny YT videos is going to change that. Hope this puts an end to the Katrina Refs. Also with the way Brees looked as the season progressed combined with Peytons questionable playcalling, and less draft picks this season, they have way more to worry about going forward than one non-call out of a dozen that also weren't called.

Flying Falcon and ratesforless like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jesus said:

Southern congressman: I say, I say Misser Go-Dell, how's it we, the good people of Louezy-anna, must suffer such great indignaty over this here football contest! It has raised up such vapors upon me that I can no longer enjoy my mint julep. You, sir have desecrated the great name of Archie Manning with your inconsiderate behaviors! For shame! 

I doubt Congressman Richmond talks like that lol

Civil Rights Leaders, Black Lawmakers Hammer Sen. Sessions ...

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Still would have Virginia, Maryland, DC, and Florida.

Not to mention the Greater San Diego area to the border and out to sea. The US govt would never give up a waterway and the military footprint there. Basically the only part of CA that would be gone would be write off country from LA to SF.

And New York has nothing to do with US prosperity. They produce absolutely nothing in real goods, and all that Wall Street money would remain in the US for the most part. It's not like most of it is owned by folks who live in NYS.

The fact is, Oregon and Wash don't matter at all. California would literally be a third world country inside of a year with their crushing regulations and what would be upwards of 50% tax rates, and New York would be nothing but 99.9% frozen wasteland and .1% overpriced tourist trap cliche. 

 

Knight of God likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

 On top of the fact that their players admitting to peeing on our logo, there's no telling what they would do in our facilities.

 

I would like to think that any team would respect the facilities of the team they are using while at the SB. Having said that, I could easily see them trashing our locker room at the stadium, especially if they lost, and I wouldn't be shocked at all if they tried to 'bug' the rooms to try to get game day advantages in the future. It sounds kind of tin-foil hat of me, but they have a terrible track record when it comes to being good sportsmen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tandy said:

Of course I don't really want Louisiana or New Orleans gone.  They are my absolute favorite and most hated rival and those games are the most fun I have at Falcon games.   I would never wish any true harm to come to any person or anything to actually happen to their State.   It's rivalry joking - a way of mentally getting through a playoff-less off season with our mental state intact.    It helps when our rival is there to take the brunt of our jokes.   Long time Atlanta - New Orleans thing - but no real harm ever intended.

If I offended anyone living there - I really do apologize - since we know this is not happening - it really was just a joking thing - not a real wish.

 

Naw, you good. 

Tandy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they want a replay of the game fine! We want a replay of the Superbowl 51 during the "holding call" on Jake Matthews where they missed the facemask on Sanu. That would have changed the game as well! We still are within the statute of limitations!!

Edited by EZfalcons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, octoslash said:

I doubt Congressman Richmond talks like that lol

Civil Rights Leaders, Black Lawmakers Hammer Sen. Sessions ...

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Sorry but i'm doing it...... it's a democrat. 

Don't worry, the buffoonery crown is still safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Last big one I knew was bottle gate with the browns 

I still enjoying watching that youtube video occasionally.....I just think it's too bad the people there had such bad aim

 

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thanat0s said:

I would like to think that any team would respect the facilities of the team they are using while at the SB. Having said that, I could easily see them trashing our locker room at the stadium, especially if they lost, and I wouldn't be shocked at all if they tried to 'bug' the rooms to try to get game day advantages in the future. It sounds kind of tin-foil hat of me, but they have a terrible track record when it comes to being good sportsmen. 

you can look no farther than the head coach... payton is a slime ball and always will be. What OTHER head coach in the history of the league has EVER made a choking sign at a player from another team.....go ahead, I'll wait....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, roguebeaver said:

I think it’s time for congress to re-evaluate the Louisiana Purchase, and possibly return it for a refund!! Asap

You think the French wants that **** hole back? 

papachaz and roguebeaver like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Jesus said:

Southern congressman: I say, I say Misser Go-Dell, how's it we, the good people of Louezy-anna, must suffer such great indignaty over this here football contest! It has raised up such vapors upon me that I can no longer enjoy my mint julep. You, sir have desecrated the great name of Archie Manning with your inconsiderate behaviors! For shame! 

Wait??  Are you not the same Hey Zeus that questioned me using ONE stereotypical word in a post?  Then you post a whole dissertation of stereotypical language??:lol:

Edited by slickgadawg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Why does politics keep getting mixed with football? 

Politics is in EVERYTHING my friend, even down to a slice of bread. The commissioner is, in effect, a politician. He is the liaison between the NFL, its individual organizations, and the federal government. It is this same way in all other professional sports in this nation. 

AtlantaFanatic likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, thanat0s said:

Not to mention the Greater San Diego area to the border and out to sea. The US govt would never give up a waterway and the military footprint there. Basically the only part of CA that would be gone would be write off country from LA to SF.

And New York has nothing to do with US prosperity. They produce absolutely nothing in real goods, and all that Wall Street money would remain in the US for the most part. It's not like most of it is owned by folks who live in NYS.

The fact is, Oregon and Wash don't matter at all. California would literally be a third world country inside of a year with their crushing regulations and what would be upwards of 50% tax rates, and New York would be nothing but 99.9% frozen wasteland and .1% overpriced tourist trap cliche. 

 

Boom!

thanat0s likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0