Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidecar Falcon

Louisiana Congressman Cedric Richmond wants NFL's Roger Goodell in DC to address Saints' loss

95 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Still would have Virginia, Maryland, DC, and Florida.

Even without those we still have a ton of money.  Atlanta,  denver,  Chicago even add a lot into our money making.  

People would still be wanting to come to America's too make money.  

Knight of God likes this

2 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Thx brother. Been saying for years. Goodell runs nothing. NOTHING that the power player OWNERS in the NFL don’t want. Or want. They pay him to be the “fall guy”. 40 million a year to take it on the chin. It’s so made up. I wish I had his job lol.  I’d take it on the chin too. Lmao. Bunch of rubes. 

Id take it in the *** for 40 a year. Money ain't everything but to make sure my family was taken care of for generations. I'll take one for the team

Flying Falcon likes this

2 hours ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

They definitely have a unhealthy obsession with us, which I knew, but this is ridiculous. Though i honestly think this is more about the heart break of not playing in Atlanta than a Superbowl. If it was anywhere else, i just don't think it would be this bad. They had so much planned and had themselves all worked up.

I agree 100%. I think you hit the nail on the head.

Tandy, JDaveG and BCEagleATLFalcon like this

God, I'm so glad this happened to them lmao dont you just know they are blowing a fuse like this too because this was their last chance? I mean Brees is a legitimate Hall of Famer and all time great. I mean I believe he is going to come back for at least one more season but for them to have back to back seasons this good with him getting older aren't likely.

2 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Even without those we still have a ton of money.  Atlanta,  denver,  Chicago even add a lot into our money making.  

People would still be wanting to come to America's too make money.  

Boom

mashburn*Fibonacci and JDaveG like this

7 hours ago, E. T. said:

Holy crap, What next,...

That Louisiana secede from the union?!

One can hope :)

E. T. likes this

6 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

If only but I think Tom Segura made a great point.

Build the Wall..... around Lousiana

I'm stealing this piece of gold for the meme thread!

7 hours ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

On the one hand, it's hilarious, but on the other hand, this is getting utterly RIDICULOUS. It's a SPORTS game. No one died. There are literally lawmakers who cared less about the Super Dome turning into a refugee center after a cataclysmic natural disaster than they do about a missed flag in the same building. Good lord, folks, have some self-respect and move on with your life.

(And don't tell me we don't have the right to judge. We've soldiered on through 28-3 with far more fortitude than this. H*ll, my reaction to Super Bowl 51 - which involved copious tears and a severe lack of sleep and healthy food for days - looks like a model of emotional balance compared to this.) 

:slick: Well said!!!

JDaveG likes this

7 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Only if California follows suit. 

It's slowly crumbling in the ocean anyway....lol

7 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Only if California follows suit. 

Oh no, the South would actually have to pull its own weight then. "Southern Pride" apparently means using up more federal tax money than you could even hope to contribute.

7 hours ago, Bquinn_11 said:

Please!! Maybe France will give us a refund!!

A refund of some burger royales and freedom fries!

48 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

Oh no, the South would actually have to pull its own weight then. "Southern Pride" apparently means using up more federal tax money than you could even hope to contribute.

Dayum....

16 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Sorry, he's not.  :ninja:

Cedric Richmond is a Democrat, but wanting Goddell to testify over a football game is far less stupid than a Republican president shutting down the government and putting 800,000 + federal workers and untold number of contractors out of work over a wall another country was promised to pay for.

Edited by FalconAge

17 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

Cedric Richmond is a Democrat, but wanting Goddell to testify over a football game is far less stupid than a Republican president shutting down the government and putting 800,000 + federal workers and untold number of contractors out of work over a wall another country was promised to pay for.

I know. Just didn't want to accept it.

1 hour ago, FalconAge said:

images-46.jpeg.5025e31c03e0bf01cb36684cefa8b46d.jpeg

Flying Falcon likes this

10 hours ago, JDaveG said:

Well. That’s an excellent use of taxpayer money during a government shutdown. 

Can we also investigate why Emeril left the Commander’s Palace?  Is outrage!

WTH is Commanders Palace!??? 

JDaveG likes this

9 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Sorry but i'm doing it...... it's a democrat. 

Stupid is stupid, I don’t care about party! 

And for the record BOTH have had their moments in that sun. 

3 hours ago, FalconAge said:

4 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Not you too, Tandy? :(

Of course I don't really want Louisiana or New Orleans gone.  They are my absolute favorite and most hated rival and those games are the most fun I have at Falcon games.   I would never wish any true harm to come to any person or anything to actually happen to their State.   It's rivalry joking - a way of mentally getting through a playoff-less off season with our mental state intact.    It helps when our rival is there to take the brunt of our jokes.   Long time Atlanta - New Orleans thing - but no real harm ever intended.

If I offended anyone living there - I really do apologize - since we know this is not happening - it really was just a joking thing - not a real wish.

Flying Falcon likes this