Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidecar Falcon

Louisiana Congressman Cedric Richmond wants NFL's Roger Goodell in DC to address Saints' loss

95 posts in this topic

Goodell should come out and tell them that he will consider restarting the game like some of those idiotic fans think that he will.... on the condition that their 2009 trophy is stripped because of all the unfair calls that went against the Vikings. And he is going to extend the punishment the Sean Payton and he's going to be suspended indefinitely for his role in The Bounty gate... Since he is in the mood to reconsider things he needs to reconsider that the original punishment was not enough.

On the one hand, it's hilarious, but on the other hand, this is getting utterly RIDICULOUS. It's a SPORTS game. No one died. There are literally lawmakers who cared less about the Super Dome turning into a refugee center after a cataclysmic natural disaster than they do about a missed flag in the same building. Good lord, folks, have some self-respect and move on with your life.

(And don't tell me we don't have the right to judge. We've soldiered on through 28-3 with far more fortitude than this. H*ll, my reaction to Super Bowl 51 - which involved copious tears and a severe lack of sleep and healthy food for days - looks like a model of emotional balance compared to this.) 

2 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

On the one hand, it's hilarious, but on the other hand, this is getting utterly RIDICULOUS. It's a SPORTS game. No one died. There are literally lawmakers who cared less about the Super Dome turning into a refugee center after a cataclysmic natural disaster than they do about a missed flag in the same building. Good lord, folks, have some self-respect and move on with your life.

(And don't tell me we don't have the right to judge. We've soldiered on through 28-3 with far more fortitude than this. H*ll, my reaction to Super Bowl 51 - which involved copious tears and a severe lack of sleep and healthy food for days - looks like a model of emotional balance compared to this.) 

I made this comment a couple of times in different places but it still rings true... the absolute beauty of all of this is that it is  Shining a national spotlight on just how terrible the Saints organization and the fan base is.

I mean we've had to deal with the cluster fudge of delusional stupidity  for years... it is nice that the rest of the country gets to see just how terrible they are.

17 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Lmao, only Saints fans are this stupid.

The answer is yes. I think all these years even we Falcon fans have greatly underestimated how stupid and swampy these guys can get They are the laughing stock of the world

Southern congressman: I say, I say Misser Go-Dell, how's it we, the good people of Louezy-anna, must suffer such great indignaty over this here football contest! It has raised up such vapors upon me that I can no longer enjoy my mint julep. You, sir have desecrated the great name of Archie Manning with your inconsiderate behaviors! For shame! 

They wanted to play here and rub our faces in it so badly that they’ve come totally unglued.  

I believe that there are an alarmingly high number of people down there for whom playing a SB in Atlanta would be the high point of their lives

Edited by Ghosts of Glanville

Smart move. As dumb as this sounds, this will probably help him out come re-election time. This is the most important thing in most peoples minds down there.

Flying Falcon likes this

6 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

They can keep their refund.  In fact we'll pay them.  

Well...the do owe us a couple trillion. Maybe we could call it even?

JDaveG likes this