Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ya_boi_j

Jake Matthews made the pro bowl

37 posts in this topic

Well deserved ... a this man has been a top 10 LT (the backend of the top 10) in this league for the past 3 years .... I was on the fence about paying him because I knew it was atleast 15 mil .... 

This man came in improved even more and played like a top tier LT after being paid.

I normally don't care about these probowl things but I really like this.

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

They haven’t been in Hawaii for quite a few years now 

The big draw for years was the free trip to Hawaii. 

Just now, Jesus said:

The big draw for years was the free trip to Hawaii. 

They signed a multi year deal in 2016 to have it in Orlando. By the time the players fly their families out for the trip and all the extra **** they buy, that little chump change they make from the game is meaningless 

Jesus likes this

32 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Lol. Orlando. The NFL has royally screwed up this exhibition game. 

No kidding. I miss the sideline interviews with Jerry Rice wearing a lei in his blue NFC jersey while another NFC guy mugs behind him on camera.

5 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Best hit of the year offense or defense, the total destroying of Josh Norman. Well deserved!!!

I don't know dude. Julio  turning into the heat-seeking missile versus Dallas was pretty awesome

FalconinPA likes this

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

I don't know dude. Julio  turning into the heat-seeking missile versus Dallas was pretty awesome

Yeah, I forgot about that. That play that Jake smashed Norman, Julio  turned beast mode for that first TD. Brought a tear to my eye

MoFalconsFan56 and falconsd56 like this

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

They signed a multi year deal in 2016 to have it in Orlando. By the time the players fly their families out for the trip and all the extra **** they buy, that little chump change they make from the game is meaningless 

Isn’t the bonus for making a pro bowl a few hundred thousand dollars? I mean, idk what they be spending their money on, but that at least covers plane rides. 

36 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Well deserved. To think we have 2 Falcons OL in the pro bowl this year, wow. 

Shows just how bad the other 3 guys were. 

1989Fan and NeonDeion like this

1 hour ago, atljbo said:

Well deserved ... a this man has been a top 10 LT (the backend of the top 10) in this league for the past 3 years .... I was on the fence about paying him because I knew it was atleast 15 mil .... 

This man came in improved even more and played like a top tier LT after being paid.

I normally don't care about these probowl things but I really like this.

Yep, I’m really happy for him. He’s finally getting the recognition he deserves.

FalconinPA likes this