Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ya_boi_j

Jake Matthews made the pro bowl

37 posts in this topic

Well deserved ... a this man has been a top 10 LT (the backend of the top 10) in this league for the past 3 years .... I was on the fence about paying him because I knew it was atleast 15 mil .... 

 

This man came in improved even more and played like a top tier LT after being paid.

 

I normally don't care about these probowl things but I really like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

They haven’t been in Hawaii for quite a few years now 

The big draw for years was the free trip to Hawaii. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jesus said:

The big draw for years was the free trip to Hawaii. 

They signed a multi year deal in 2016 to have it in Orlando. By the time the players fly their families out for the trip and all the extra **** they buy, that little chump change they make from the game is meaningless 

Jesus likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Lol. Orlando. The NFL has royally screwed up this exhibition game. 

No kidding. I miss the sideline interviews with Jerry Rice wearing a lei in his blue NFC jersey while another NFC guy mugs behind him on camera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Best hit of the year offense or defense, the total destroying of Josh Norman. Well deserved!!!

 I don't know dude. Julio  turning into the heat-seeking missile versus Dallas was pretty awesome

FalconinPA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

 I don't know dude. Julio  turning into the heat-seeking missile versus Dallas was pretty awesome

Yeah, I forgot about that. That play that Jake smashed Norman, Julio  turned beast mode for that first TD. Brought a tear to my eye

MoFalconsFan56 and falconsd56 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

They signed a multi year deal in 2016 to have it in Orlando. By the time the players fly their families out for the trip and all the extra **** they buy, that little chump change they make from the game is meaningless 

Isn’t the bonus for making a pro bowl a few hundred thousand dollars? I mean, idk what they be spending their money on, but that at least covers plane rides. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Well deserved. To think we have 2 Falcons OL in the pro bowl this year, wow. 

Shows just how bad the other 3 guys were. 

1989Fan and NeonDeion like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, atljbo said:

Well deserved ... a this man has been a top 10 LT (the backend of the top 10) in this league for the past 3 years .... I was on the fence about paying him because I knew it was atleast 15 mil .... 

 

This man came in improved even more and played like a top tier LT after being paid.

 

I normally don't care about these probowl things but I really like this.

Yep, I’m really happy for him. He’s finally getting the recognition he deserves.

FalconinPA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0