Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mashburn*Fibonacci

$1000 bet I am doing

43 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

36480524_1548281711634951_r.jpeg

Made this special custom jersey. it will be sent to the saints facility, players, and billboard guy. If a major Saint player, payton, owner wear this and take a picture. I'll donate $1000 (my own money) to a charity group of their choosing (preferably Gleason)........ .....and to the saint fans, don't worry, you'll get your chance to wear a similar one to take a picture in it, and if you do, i'll donate to Gleason's charity organization (just a smaller amount obviously). That event will be held at the Home game for the Falcons vs Saints.

Major Saint players have to be someone big like Brees, Thomas, Kamara, Lattimore, type big names.

This is for anyone else who would like to add ontop of my $1000 to send to their charity. 100% of all the money received from GoFundMe will be sent to the chairty of what the player says.

https://www.gofundme.com/donate-2-charity-if-a-saints-player-wear-this&rcid=r01-154828219689-0ba380618c91443d&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

Out this on Brees's  twitter

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

6 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

So you’re willing to donate $1,000 to charity, but only if you get something out of it in return?

That kinda defeats the purpose of giving to charity.

It's called RAISING money. be it selling chocolate bars, having a dunking booth, fun run etc... This is the most successful way charities get large donations

Also missed facemask on Goff

Dag nam ii'm shocked.  Never thought I piss a Ain't fan off.  

Ah who am I kidding.  I was hoping I'd piss those cry babies off.

Please come by @Iron Saint to the benz in atlanta next year.  I'll let you wear it.  

22 hours ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

Maybe. But he will live in yalls mind forever.

*maniacle laugh* 

LMAO, oooohh. A 5’8” 170lb nickel back is so frightening. :lol:

22 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

It's called RAISING money. be it selling chocolate bars, having a dunking booth, fun run etc... This is the most successful way charities get large donations

Also missed facemask on Goff

Again, I don’t see anyone donating. 

And speaking of missed facemasks...

180308A8-4C6A-4B72-BCA0-A42ADE3E46C2.thumb.jpeg.ca558777ccf521629a9ac2be2ee19e2a.jpeg

On the INT in OT. ;)

22 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Please come by @Iron Saint to the benz in atlanta next year.  I'll let you wear it.  

Not pissed in the slightest, I can dish it just as well as I can take it and y’all aren’t putting up much of a fight here. Especially considering you had to tie two references from different seasons to try and make your joke. I mean I know Atlanta is gaudy, but there’s a limit even for y’all. B)

But nah, since you’re so into charity, donate it to the homeless. :)

Edited by Iron Saint

3 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Did a fan of New Orleans really just refer to Atlanta as gaudy??

Wow..

gaud·y1
/ˈɡôdē/
adjective
  1. extravagantly bright or showy, typically so as to be tasteless.

Exhibit A
999476412.jpg.1504558796.jpg

Exhibit B
falcon-sculpture-at-mercedes-benz-stadiu

Exhibit C
State_Farm_Arena__Brow.0.jpg

Need I go on? ;)

6 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

LMAO, oooohh. A 5’8” 170lb nickel back is so frightening. :lol:

Again, I don’t see anyone donating. 

And speaking of missed facemasks...

180308A8-4C6A-4B72-BCA0-A42ADE3E46C2.thumb.jpeg.ca558777ccf521629a9ac2be2ee19e2a.jpeg

On the INT in OT. ;)

Not pissed in the slightest, I can dish it just as well as I can take it and y’all aren’t putting up much of a fight here. Especially considering you had to tie two references from different seasons to try and make your joke. I mean I know Atlanta is gaudy, but there’s a limit even for y’all. B)

But nah, since you’re so into charity, donate it to the homeless. :)

1. Don't tell me where to donate to.  That's just your idiot mind trying to take a low blow at me.

2. We aren't fighting. Yall are the ones who are literally crying.  Getting a lawyer, Congress involved, billboards...... .....and you'r childish behavior has made you the most laughing stock in sports history.  

3. False Penalties, non called penalties happen all the time. On almost every down there is a penalty that can be called.  

4. That hit on brees was legal.  Your coach that cries about penalties mentioned nothing about that. Why? Because it was legal........ at most your arguement should have been hands to the face. However that results after the ball was released.  And the ball was tipped.   So your wannabe arguement is horrible.  

Edited by mashburn*Fibonacci
gkgrimes likes this

On 1/23/2019 at 11:08 PM, Iron Saint said:

Are you really talking right now? If I ever need it (not likely), I’ll definitely seek your advice because you sound like the unquestioned expert on getting VD from your cousin with the busted teeth considering you’re in the meth capital of the country. :rolleyes:

Off topic, but everyone in the South claims X is the Meth capital of the country.  I think it's time we recognize that the US is the Methamphetamine Empire, and the Southeast as a whole is the capital.  

And FTS.

Drew Brees foundation has donated more than $25 million globally.  I am sure he'd strongly consider humiliating himself for a Falcons fan's enjoyment to get another thousand though.

Umm...maybe not.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

On 1/23/2019 at 9:43 PM, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

A hit Saint will bark or whine, or cry

On 1/23/2019 at 6:38 PM, PensacolaFalcon said:

Ya know if you bottle you tears you could probably get 1k for them ....  Just think what you could do with a thousand dollars ... get your teeth fixed ... get some antibiotics to clear up that swamp critter VD ....  get a dna test to find out which of your moms cousins is your dad ... the possibilities are endless... 

This is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever read.

13 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

1. Don't tell me where to donate to.  That's just your idiot mind trying to take a low blow at me.

2. We aren't fighting. Yall are the ones who are literally crying.  Getting a lawyer, Congress involved, billboards...... .....and you'r childish behavior has made you the most laughing stock in sports history.  

3. False Penalties, non called penalties happen all the time. On almost every down there is a penalty that can be called.  

4. That hit on brees was legal.  Your coach that cries about penalties mentioned nothing about that. Why? Because it was legal........ at most your arguement should have been hands to the face. However that results after the ball was released.  And the ball was tipped.   So your wannabe arguement is horrible.  

1. I was talking about the shirt, not the money. I see reading comprehension isn’t your strongest suit.

2. You’re right, we aren’t fighting because what I’m doing here equates to pistol whipping a blind kid. Speaking of billboards, what happened to those billboards y’all were planning for near the Superdome? And nah, the biggest laughing stock in all of sports history is still 28-3 and will forever be until a larger lead is blown in the Super Bowl.

3. Penalties can certainly be called on every play, we’re in agreement there. However here we’re talking about the most egregious blown call in history. If the Rams are gifted the trophy, it’ll always have that asterisk on it like y’all like to pretend ours has.

4. Last time I read the rule book, QB’s are never permitted to be hit in the face, whether they have the ball or not. The ball being tipped is irrelevant because he was hit in the face before the ball was released to be tipped.

10 hours ago, poutlipper said:

Off topic, but everyone in the South claims X is the Meth capital of the country.  I think it's time we recognize that the US is the Methamphetamine Empire, and the Southeast as a whole is the capital.

Agreed.

:tiphat:

9 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

A hit Saint will bark or whine, or cry

Falcons complained to NFL over Saints’ trolling during Christmas Eve game

You were saying?

8 hours ago, Shiney_McShine said:

With all this crying in New Orleans, you would think the levees would have failed by now. 

Only if the gov’t blew them up again. ;)

7 hours ago, FalconinPA said:

I couldn't have answered that better. I missed his response for me

You’re setting the bar very low for yourself if that was better than anything you could’ve produced. 

2 hours ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

This is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever read.

Man, if you thought that was funny, you need to look up Bill Burr. His comedy will change your life.

He has a good bit on Schwarzenegger as well.